Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
We were waiting for the site to be 6 months old and to change PPD to normal rates.
We paid 200 thousand dollars for PPD in these 6 months, and only 30 thousand dollars of it was converted into sales, and with this big problem, if we continue, we will fail and lose a lot.
We want this project to stay high and popular for years (we don't want to come and go early, we have to implement these changes)
Even though we reduced it, the rate is still high. We count several times for some IPs.
what do you mean per some ips ?

I have a question
I use plant ppd
I see my user from tab user account
05af3198149de1b5bc3bc38add9528f5.jpg

Why No monney ?

Hello, I understand the change in rates but reducing it to more than 50% at once is going to be hard for all of us who upload files to this server since personally I put them as the first download option. They could rethink the reduction in zone A to at least 40% or 6 dollars for files larger than 25 MB

Admin please solve my problem. I made payment request on 30th March 2023 to my bitcoin wallet
which is due on 29 April 2023. In the meantime my Wallet provider paxful closed their service 2 days ago
hence the wallet id to which payment is scheduled is No Longer Valid.
I sent email to Fikper support and also PMed you about this.
Please cancel the Scheduled Payment and Add the Funds back to my FIKPER ACCOUNT so I can make a fresh payment request.
Thank you.

Admin please solve my problem. I made payment request on 30th March 2023 to my bitcoin wallet
which is due on 29 April 2023. In the meantime my Wallet provider paxful closed their service 2 days ago
hence the wallet id to which payment is scheduled is No Longer Valid.
I sent email to Fikper support and also PMed you about this.
Please cancel the Scheduled Payment and Add the Funds back to my FIKPER ACCOUNT so I can make a fresh payment request.
Thank you.
Please use personal wallets (Trustwallet, Atomic wallet)
we cannot change wallet on fikper
The payments requested on March 30 and 31 have been Sent.

Back