Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
all my file under 25MB . book and app
what do I have to do now.
just leave ? .
everyone is brainless and no ideas to solve that problem, the solution is simple easy, create a file of (30MB or size that suits you, I created a text add some nonsense texts and fill the text until it reaches the size that you want, then edit the extension of the text file (.txt), delete it or leave it as it is with or without extension, that decision is yours, the file will weigh 30MB or the size that you have created,
now to any PDF, MP3, M4A, WVA file
just add TXT file which i create with more than 30MB
pack the file and its content (RAR or ZIP) upload it to fikper.com and that's it
problem solved
it will tell you the download that you want so much
but never forget this, you have to buy premium for filehosting to survive although I would prefer that they put aggressive advertising for everyone who uses PPD
as I am in PPS mode
those file size problems don't affect me in the slightest

everyone is brainless and no ideas to solve that problem, the solution is simple easy, create a file of (30MB or size that suits you, I created a text add some nonsense texts and fill the text until it reaches the size that you want, then edit the extension of the text file (.txt), delete it or leave it as it is with or without extension, that decision is yours, the file will weigh 30MB or the size that you have created,
pack the file and its content (RAR or ZIP) upload it to fikper.com and that's it
problem solved
but never forget this, you have to buy premium for filehosting to survive although I would prefer that they put aggressive advertising for everyone who uses PPD
as I am in PPS mode
This is not a solution.
Some sites strongly refuse to compress PDF files or add files to increase their size.
The solution is for Fikper.
Files of 5 MB are counted. It is based on ads and all redirects from us to his site are watching ads.
There is another solution. 5 downloads from each IP account

problem solved
as I am in PPS mode
advertising for everyone who uses PPD is a solution yes

We don't have ads on the site because the site gets very dirty.
We do not believe in advertising, it is not professional.
Our sales are low because the site is new
We have to wait until the site is one year old, exactly from October 2023, the site will flourish. It is boring but we have to wait.

Those who have made payment requests, will they still be paid?

Got some issue today, error after captcha. Server down ?
Post automatically merged:

5 years you are new yes hh you dont know Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic uploadstation shareflare....ect..
Like i said, im a simple man. I use what i see first, i know all the hosting u mention but idc your opinion . My point is.. fikper is best from previous i use period

Last edited:
We don't have ads on the site because the site gets very dirty.
We do not believe in advertising, it is not professional.
Our sales are low because the site is new
We have to wait until the site is one year old, exactly from October 2023, the site will flourish. It is boring but we have to wait.
Yes, it's new. oneday will get bigger.

Best rate and best host

status "paid" but did not received USDT. Please help to check

I just received it. thx
nice bro. hope i got next
You should not worry about your money We always do it through the exchange, they have a delay of 12 to 24 hours Be sure that the money will reach you, please focus on uploading the file.

can not upload

can not login ftp also

remote upload not working

Last edited:
Back