Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,711 comments
Hi Fikper.com, a while ago I told you to lower the rates, but look at the changes they are making, the downloads affected, the rates dropped and the icing on the cake, the files must be 25 MB to be able to count. Go down to 1MB. You know how many small files all users have uploaded and you are throwing them away. :(. I'm not asking you to increase the fees, I'm just asking you to make files count more than 1MB. I hope you can change that. Regards.

Please change the payment mechanism as before!
Most uploaders choose your server because the "Make money system" is better than others, but with you changing it, now your server is no longer the optimal choice.
You should consider your change.
Regards!

For us, files under 25MB are a big loss
These files are not profitable and we lost 10K USD in four months.

Please think about 5MB+, mostly host service count from 5MB, even some service count from 1MB like you before.
I think who use your service are ebook uploader, you know ebook file often small size, few MB even few KB.
With new rule, the income we receive is very small compared to our effort. It got worse than the previous host service I used.

@Fikper.com Hello, I have a question for you, I started using your server yesterday but when I connect it by zoom it asks me for the api key, but on the web they only give me the key if I am premium, there is another way to obtain the key to be able to use your server from the zoom program?

Back