Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,711 comments
if you are so stupid to use nitrofile and you are happy when they stole you its your problem I use other host with 0 fee and the problem its not 1$ they begin like this and finish like nitrofile with a high fee and when its happened please don't come here to cry
you know what
i was mistaken that i gave you comment
you know why ?
because you are rude boy
go away

Hi.
i requested payment and It says on the site that payment has been made, but I did not receive anything
You will get wait or the right time its take time moreover you can create ticket also about your payment issue and here also staff support available :) fikper :) so gentle so honest so humble and so cute staff :)
so you will get your payment dont worry :) keep use stay safe stay healthy good luck :)

same numbers of files i am uploading on hex userdrive dropapk file-up all making good amount and on the other hand fikper is 3 times lower.

Well i m not sure is this true or not but if you are saying may be you have some legit point .

But when it comes to trusted filehost this filehost is very trusted but its all up to your choice :)
but i respect your words i wish you work with this filehost for long time

i would recommend you fikper filehost takecare good luck :)

Back