Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,710 comments
You could have sent me a message telling me that we stopped the profit on your account...and leave my files until I find another site....you blocked us directly...a blow from below the belt

ftp upload error

upload 30 files, failed 14 .error code 550 time out.

using filezilla client.

upload same file to katfile and rapidgator, never having this time out error.

Would it be possible to get logical answers from the fikper owner for a change? I literally get the impression that those who ask are treated as if they are retarded or the owners are retarded, it literally makes my brain tingle as I read.
Okay, we get it, you can ban when you want and how you want. But please, don't skip questions and give generic "we'll see" answers. Here I specifically ask for the second time: Why are users' downloads interrupted?
ckhSkH6.jpg

No, it's not a problem with their internet connection, why 80-90% of downloads can't be completed and crashes at some point?

ftp upload error

upload 30 files, failed 14 .error code 550 time out.

using filezilla client.

upload same file to katfile and rapidgator, never having this time out error.
Will solve end of week.
Would it be possible to get logical answers from the fikper owner for a change? I literally get the impression that those who ask are treated as if they are retarded or the owners are retarded, it literally makes my brain tingle as I read.
Okay, we get it, you can ban when you want and how you want. But please, don't skip questions and give generic "we'll see" answers. Here I specifically ask for the second time: Why are users' downloads interrupted?
ckhSkH6.jpg

No, it's not a problem with their internet connection, why 80-90% of downloads can't be completed and crashes at some point?
Checking.
is it possible to add to 500kbps for free users ?
No sorry for that.

Back