Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
We have come to offer the best rates for a long time
For this reason, we are very sensitive about the quality of traffic.

Last edited:
Haha
users with low traffic quality or are removed

we are very sensitive about the quality of traffic
sorry dude, but who's give a shit are you sensitive or not... in a sea of lame excuses, this is now my favorite.... what is low quality traffic? why do you don't clarify on your website which countries are wellcome, and which are not? You are just bunch of a stupid kids from India, Pakistan or whereever trying to make few bucks and fuck off... no way that you can survive few months.

Haha

sorry dude, but who's give a shit are you sensitive or not... in a sea of lame excuses, this is now my favorite.... what is low quality traffic? why do you don't clarify on your website which countries are wellcome, and which are not? You are just bunch of a stupid kids from India, Pakistan or whereever trying to make few bucks and fuck off... no way that you can survive few months.
Who are you ?

and how can you judge anyone ? this is not the right way for talking keep this thing in your mind you are not living in your home you are in wjunction be aware

next time think before speak if you dont like you may leave but you cannot talk like this

Haha

At least they are honest and have a clear model which uploaders are important.
And so what if someone is suspended?! There is no drama, they always use at least 3 or 4 hostings , plus fikper is around for just a few months so i dont think they have so many files to lose.
I fully support fikper position because if this people are not banned then there is only option - to scam PPS affiliates to pay to PPD. Believe me, i know a lot about the factors that can push a hosting to start scamming.
Till now there was only one hosting that didnt scammed me and that was Oboom, im hoping fikper will be the second.
Why are you even talking about traffic, you are not low quality traffic only when you generate sales.
Last few years i see a very wrong tendency . Everyone seems to forget that the relationship between the hosting and the uploader is a partnership! It is not slavery or blackmail ! In short - I have a place - you have space, lets make some money :)

At least they are honest and have a clear model which uploaders are important

And that is? What is a model here? If you earn something that I'm not willing to pay, I will ban you? This is bs and open scam.
I do agree that they have right to decide what is best for them. But then you say it. I want this, this, etc.... Once you publish what are conditions, those are conditions. And conditions says all countries get paid.

Let's be honest, this is not organization, this is one or two kids chasing some earnings, did miscalculation because they are stupid, and that's it. They knowledge is suspicious, same problems day by day, obvious lack of storage, no way they will last.

Back