Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
Worked perfectly with themacreator a couple of days ago. Now it uploads fine and fast (16MBs) but it doesn't finalize..

Seeing that this host is struggling already for months to get it right, I wonder if I should continue.
Post automatically merged:

Worked perfectly with themacreator a couple of days ago, now error.

Seeing that this host is struggling already for months to get it right, I wonder if I should continue.
I am confused about the Like ....

Last edited:
Absolutely wrong host is not scamm and we should not say like this may be some debrid sites logged may be your ip issues theats why they did if they did i m not sure what is wrong with some users account

as i know they are honest loyal and humble if anyone of you facing issues in fikper you may direct contact to staff or you can create ticket also....

and ask them why they banned you ...

this is not the right thing to say spammer...

give them time ask why you got banned this is childish thing if anyone of you react like this they are scammer..

i m not here for argument all have them opinion but if you call your self good webmasteer and uploader thn think before speak ..

one more thing i dont want any arrogant kid uploader who tag me and fight with me i dont want ... so be in your limit when u talk with me thanks alot

FOr us fikper is genuine and trusted filehost what others says i dont care

if you dont like you may leave fikper dont care about those kids who think without them fikper cannot servive.. goodluck

You are not the only one banned - it was to be expected since the rates are good then the owner of the host will steal from users :rage:
I don't see logic in your words. If your users are from good groups you would then have sales as well and the hosting would gladly pay you the downloads in good rates. The truth is nobody can download only for free, if a user is coming back to download in your site/blog he/she would buy premium account. If someone is banned probably that's not the reason.

fikper it's scam !!!
why you banned a member of our team:pensive:
You are not the only one banned - it was to be expected since the rates are good then the owner of the host will steal from users :rage:
All site users are authenticated and users with low traffic quality or proxies are removed. We cannot pay very high rates and not make any profit!

my account was also banned, any traffic they think is not real they will ban, if it doesn't make a profit for them, they will suspend even if you work hard, if you can't pay high ppd rates, better leave it low, than banning a lot of tell me that you don't think I'm giving back

my account was also banned, any traffic they think is not real they will ban, if it doesn't make a profit for them, they will suspend even if you work hard, if you can't pay high ppd rates, better leave it low, than banning a lot of tell me that you don't think I'm giving back
We blocked only 3% of this traffic, and 97% of PPD traffic is real and cooperates with us.

It would have been better if you told me a week ago...before you banned my account...so that I could change my files to another site...all my files have been deleted...and visitors who want to download from my site find the file does not exist...this is not well from a professional site like you

Back