Premium Plus Fikper.com | 80% Inital Sale /80% Rebill | $50/1K Downloads

Fikper.com

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users, I would like to introduce the Fikper.com New Filehost Project (Launched 5th Oct 2022)

We have the options PPS, PPD and MIX.

PPS: Sale 80% / Rebills 80% + 5% Webmaster Tools
Mix: 35% Sales/ 35% Downloads
PPD

Rules and Conditions:
File storage will be 90 days from the last download.
Available File upload / Remote upload /FTP upload/API Upload/ Z-o-o-m Upload .
We count every successful completed download 1 time/24H
Minimum payout is $20 USD.
10% of profits will be credited to your account.

Weekly payout, Partners can receive payments in Paypal、Tether TRC20、Bitcoin

Last edited:
1,702 comments
Any uploader can request weekly, but 50% of their earnings will be deducted. It's not possible to pay the full amount on a weekly basis with such a high rates.
So you're telling me if I apply for $100 you'll take $50 off? That's a joke, don't you think? Are you serious about a fee of 5-10% but not 50% of the payout?

Your approach to PPD withdrawals will only cause you to lose Upper. No PPD Upper will accept a $50 fee after earning $100.

So I have to wait 1 month to get the full amount? So if I request a withdrawal today, you determine if I get 100, which is paid out in 30 or 31 days, or you just say okay, I withdraw 50 USD and pay it out in 7 days. Who decides whether I get full or half the amount? And when do I have to pay out to get the full amount?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I like you, I like working with you, I'm TOP satisfied, but under these circumstances you will 100% lose uploaders. Where there are no uploaders, there is no income.

Last edited:
So you're telling me if I apply for $100 you'll take $50 off? That's a joke, don't you think? Are you serious about a fee of 5-10% but not 50% of the payout?

Your approach to PPD withdrawals will only cause you to lose Upper. No PPD Upper will accept a $50 fee after earning $100.

So I have to wait 1 month to get the full amount? So if I request a withdrawal today, you determine if I get 100, which is paid out in 30 or 31 days, or you just say okay, I withdraw 50 USD and pay it out in 7 days. Who decides whether I get full or half the amount? And when do I have to pay out to get the full amount?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I like you, I like working with you, I'm TOP satisfied, but under these circumstances you will 100% lose uploaders. Where there are no uploaders, there is no income.
It was really confusing, will you discount 50% or the rest will be received in the next request
It is better to wait a month for both us to receive the money and you to receive the full payout.

You're just on the road to big host, before become one of them, you might turn wrong way and never become one of them. Of course, that is not what i expect.

You have good PPD rate but you just have few months year old compare to other filehost which have lot of years old, in other words, you are just a newbie and uploader don't trust you as Katfile, Mexa, Katfile, Ddownload ... not all but alot of uploader will left your host.

You're good but not the only one.

Please change to 15 days for payment what I think all uploaders can be accepted.

Every user who shares a PPD on these two forums receives 50% more PPS.
fritchy.com
nudecelebforum.com
Please send us the link after placing it on these two sites so that we can apply the 50% increase.

Last edited:
Back