Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try to delete a file I have this error..so i can't delete anything

iEqEi8095fGik.PNG

it was there right from the time they got their paypal blocked . they were just fooling the fools who had no brains and they just worked for them so that they could get some more profit and then they can enjoy more . fiberupload= beggersupload :)

Who fucking died and made you BOSS?

There is no reason to close this thread but there is cause for me to infract you for false post reporting!

Do you like being here? STFU!

If you do not like what is going on with a host do not use it!

If you do not like what is being posted do not read it!

Keep up the useless post reports and I will plant my mod foot in your ass so deep you will think your tongue is a welcome mat.

Who fucking died and made you BOSS?

There is no reason to close this thread but there is cause for me to infract you for false post reporting!

Do you like being here? STFU!

If you do not like what is going on with a host do not use it!

If you do not like what is being posted do not read it!

Keep up the useless post reports and I will plant my mod foot in your ass so deep you will think your tongue is a welcome mat.
i think yermadbro

ya according to thiss thread looks so but according to their advertisment on their site they are making false ads too . isnt it .so if they not pay or in no condition to pay the penny they must remove afflicate page from their site , correct this thread title and remove everyone earnings from the site then no one will make such comments here . simple as truth :)

Heyyyy, I'm surprised, look at what fiberupload did, they have a new way to buy premiums !

Now, they use the services of a third party, a premium accounts reseller who, not being a file sharing company, seels fully legit with taking credit card payments.

I hope it can work :)

Heyyyy, I'm surprised, look at what fiberupload did, they have a new way to buy premiums !

Now, they use the services of a third party, a premium accounts reseller who, not being a file sharing company, seels fully legit with taking credit card payments.

I hope it can work :)

But no news and no payments since 3 months ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back