Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz cant u see trauma the last few replies . They just keep making promises and none of them fulfilled . And last of their promise was they will pay pending payment but none has got bz thats also a false promise like many others they had made :)

yes i see, i see....Yhere are peoples complain about not getting paid & there are others peoples who said not before the 25th, conflicting informations, that's why i ask. I want to re-start uplaoding files (they paid in euro, a big advantage to me) but not for nothing.

Hello everyone.

Our latest payment processor, PayU has had their PayPal account blocked by PayPal.
It seems there is no possible DIRECT way to offer PayPal as a payment option.
We have reversed to AlertPay for the moment and are looking for alternatives as we speak.

LE:
AlertPay is now also a valid affiliate payout method.

Please let us know if your users have any issues with AlertPay.

Hello everyone.

Our latest payment processor, PayU has had their PayPal account blocked by PayPal.
We have reversed to AlertPay for the moment and are looking for alternatives as we speak.

LE:

Maybe Moneybookers, WebMoney or PaymentWall?

Hello everyone.

LE:

Ok, so I registered an account on Alertpay just to get my payment when I noticed this:

Notifications said that the paypal payment's been rejected... But on the request payment page, it's still pending. And my balance is set to zero.
What is your problem, FiberUpload?

Hello everyone.

LE:

is it ok if we change our payment from paypal to alertpay even if we already have pending payment status? and how long will it takes to receive our payments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back