Status
Not open for further replies.
well i am sorry fiberupload i cant continue with u anymore because you are not serious anymore payout increased to €100 from €20 .....PPD rate reduced..

SORRY BOSS I HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE ....

I should have € 7.00 I'm in the group C All my files are 460mb
I will not throw for € 5.00
GOOD BYE

jj.jpg

Bye ;)

well i am sorry fiberupload i cant continue with u anymore because you are not serious anymore payout increased to €100 from €20 .....PPD rate reduced..

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

SORRY BOSS I HAVE TO SAY GOOD BYE ....

GOOD BYE!!! fiberupload

My earning are less than what i lose every day
why you remove our earnings when you delete files, is it a way to save money?
because we don't care if you delete files,all we care about is money,because you get sales without lose anything:)
and we waste time for nothing
at least do like netload delete the files not the money

Last edited:
And now they r deleting older posts with the excuse of dmca and so now they will decrease pending payments to zero and no one will cry for payments . very smart . But if u think tats the way to do it then we uploaders are also not fools to work with a filehost that dont respect their uploaders and keep their promises .

100 Euro minimum for payout request is another trick to keep uploader with no common sense, not to mention that you supposedly pay only twice a month. not to mention too that payout request option disappear

You'll probably closed soon and pop again under a new name but with a similar TOS, maybe you are already running other file host 8-)

I've deleted my files from your host and made a cross on my earnings with you, no way i'll continue with an inconsistant file host.

Bye and bad luck to you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back