Status
Not open for further replies.
@ SebyM . I requested the money on April 20th still not received. When will I get the payment ??

f26811aa38.png

by which link r u able to see this page of pending payout . I cant see such a link
http://fiberupload.com/?op=request_money

That being said, fiberupload promised faster speeds, speeds are faster; a more stable upload/download system was said to be developed, the system is now stable; fiberupload promised payouts will resume, you can be certain they will.

The system is stable?
Remote and FTP upload is still not working!

I want to trust you guys, but you're letting down everybody in these days :S

And important thing is fiberupload is here but we dont get any update from 2 days . All in all it will impact them only if they dont make people aware of wats goin on . Bz once uploaders loose trust in a filehost its hard to gain it back and every filehost progress depends on uploaders .

Thread cleaned.

If you're not using the host, fuck off now and stop bitching.

Great, you're a fucking asshole and deleted your files and make your users suffer - awesome. GTFO out of this thread then. You have no reason to be posting. You know nothing about running a file host so stop complaining. It's not as simple as flipping a switch to enable features you want.

Issuing bans (7 days) from now on rather then deleting posts.

Yesterday and today have plummeted my stats. Recently a user told me that I could not download that needed to buy premium to download. I check with a file (I climb in parts of 800MB because that was the limit for free users) and I realize that is right. That lowered the limit for free users to 500MB? Apparently I will have to leave out FB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back