Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PPD removed permanently on FiberUpload? Seems that for me, but there still is PPD option on plans.'

Also, tried backreading a little, never found the answer. I don't really like reading through this money whore spammed thread so a quick reply would be nice.

i know u r there for programming related questions . but i asked if u got any update bz after yesterdaay still there is no news and i have been waitning for the news from 24 hrs .

regards

Any news about PPD option? Why the hell its not counting money for downloads when you can buy premium via paypal as of yesterday? If you plan not to support that option for the future frikin say so its your official support thread and biggest source for uploaders after all.

Any news about PPD option? Why the hell its not counting money for downloads when you can buy premium via paypal as of yesterday? If you plan not to support that option for the future frikin say so its your official support thread and biggest source for uploaders after all.

+1

OK, I just signed up for these guys.
Just RAN away from FileMates. Almost impossible to remote upload anything there.

Can anybody here give me the short version of how FU is?
Just did my first upload and great speed.
How are the payouts? (are thet done?)
and any other info you wish to share.

It is simple : I stopped uploading since they stopped counting downloads. But still, I am getting 2 sales from my old files...

I don't plan to earse all my files, not now...

1. You're not working. You're uploading illegal shit. Stop calling it working!
2. If you're going to trash talk each other, at least use English as opposed to, "thise is mine rite to opiniionn so u fuck of dicks."
3. Don't trash talk :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back