Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I want to let you know that our programmer (Seby) is working right in this moment to make the last changes on our new payment system. Let's hope that will be ready today.

Best regards,
FiberUpload Team

Are you stupid or what, he clearly said that SebyM is working at the solution and hopes he finishes today. Stop spamming with your dumb useless posts, you are NOT on rapidgators thread.

Last edited:
Release The Cracken

We've now integrated PayU as a payment processor.

PayU (also known as GeCad ePayment International) offers a wide range of payment methods such as PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Wire, SMS payment, etc).
For now, PayPal has been integrated and configured, the rest of the payment methods will be available in a few days.

For PayPal payments:
Payments are processed 100% automatically and premium account activation should take no more than 30 seconds.

For other methods:
Payments are processed 100% automatically but premium account activation time depends on your bank/operator's response speed. Activation should take no more than 1-5 minutes.

Most tests have been passed successfully, so if you find any problems please let us know via the contact form or email to support@fiberupload.com.

The system admin will post a news item related to affiliate payment plans on the News section later today.

LE: 15 minutes later and the first payments just came rolling in...

Last edited:
so it means tat payment making process has started ??? And we get payment in a day or two ?

And fiberupload pls do look at my pm when u get time bz i know u must be hell buzy at moment

I see that they are unsure about the fcking design. In the last hours, they changed the buttons many times lol.
Also, you should have keept the paypal logo somewhere on the buy premium page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back