Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth the fiberupload team stopped counting the downloads
until they fix their paypal account
go back to previous posts problem of paypal came before the problem of counting downloads,they will not pay for your downloads without sales :)

PPD working?
3587b76209.png

Looks Like they are another runaway Filehost

looks like you have masters degree in Uploading

I have seen many Filehosts

They accumulate and run

I have lost hundreds of dollars you lovely boy.

The truth the fiberupload team stopped counting the downloads
until they fix their paypal account
go back to previous posts problem of paypal came before the problem of counting downloads,they will not pay for your downloads without sales :)

Now I know Why Depositfiles have an external company to pay the affiliate partners...

They still didn't remove the "request payout" button guys and it's 24th already!
Hurry up and pay out!

:P

But seriously, I made a request on 12th of April, guess i won't get paid soon (at all probably) :)

What blaxz said.

It's hard to believe I have 29930 downloads and 14 premium sales since the 1st of April 2k12 and all that for nothing.
I requested payout last Saturday. This is money that you ought to pay even if your PP account is frozen or whatever.

Uploaded.to' s paypal account was frozen and still they paid everyone with Alertpay and bank Transfert.

if you really want to be #1, then find a way to pay your debts.
Also you said "what not kill us make us stronger". Listen Kelly clarkson "Stronger" much?

Last edited:
How long will this problem? I recently bought my premium account and no use to me if I can not upload any files for days, the downloads are generating me anything. This is how people want to buy premiumy rely on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back