Status
Not open for further replies.
payout button still dissapear untill now, payment processingbefore still not clear? how about the next payment? really nervous about whether they pay or not, anyone facing the same problem?

I got paid a few days ago.
Somewhere a few pages ago they said the request payment button would be back when they finished the current round of payments.The payment button doesn't need to be there until a few days before the next payout date.They only payout 2 times a month.The 10th and 25th.If you request it on the 11th you won't get it until the 25th.So there is no need for the payout button until at least the 6th of April for the payout on the 10th.

The info about the payout dates is on the affiliate page.

I try all yours FTP servers
FTP: 86.55.158.4
FTP: 86.55.158.5
FTP: 86.55.158.6
FTP: 86.55.158.7 and don't works!!!!
Some of them have very slow upload speed, or freezing, also flash upload is very slow.

@Fiberupload, what about referrals earnings?
I have 8 referrals but they all have a $0.
scaled.php

Is it possible that none of them don't work uplaod?

Japan changed the Group C over and over again without notice, why?
i am sorry for it. :facepalm:

plz add in B.
thanks.

fiberupload

Please add Japan to Group B/A....Please....
There are many XXX movie make from Japan.
And many downloader in Japan will download these files and maybe buy premium account from fiberupload.

Thanks

OK Fiberupload, my users are confirming what I just said.

58rMs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/58rMs.jpg

Waiting for your response.
Ok, the speed is again the normal 90 kb/s without DM. I downloaded the same files like yesterday, so I don`t know why yesterday the speed was lower.

same files = same servers

I hope this speed remains.

The download speed is low again, 20-40 kb/s. X-(X-(:facepalm::facepalm:

download speed are bad now, stay at 20 kb/sec.
fiberupload, if you can't stable the speed, your customers will not have any faith on your premium account. turn out you will lose the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back