Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what a fake screenshot !

you registered in the website a few days ago and your first post is a screenshot of your 279,13€ earning LOL

fiberupload, please stop joking with people...

13th Mar 2012 - 15th Mar 2012. 2days and get 289E with new hosting. Is it fake proff?
Lasted Warez Update

First of things... Don't make me a liar... You don't know me... As I am one of the top uploaders on fiberupload it's normal to make money very quick...
Second, don't make the site owners liars because they won't won anything if they will post a fake screen... After all the official payment day is 25 so it's not that far in the future...

I will post a screen with my earning... Jesus Christ what users are on this forum...

zvu9eh.jpg

So... please don't accuse me without any reason...

put "microsoft fiberupload.com" in google and see lots of people started to share

fiberupload.com as optional host. Let us think twice before accusing people.

Looks to good to be true
So basically... what are you saying... that I posted a fake upload and this website will last until 25 this month and then after all the work they invested in... the owners will shut down the company :))...

This is my last message because I gain nothing for trying to sustain my side!

Nahh with this captcha - good jokes :P Users cant download, because every time is wrong captcha. There is no option to refresh captcha. If you dont work on this problem, you lose customers, and thus money.

Do something with this man!

So basically... what are you saying... that I posted a fake upload and this website will last until 25 this month and then after all the work they invested in... the owners will shut down the company :))...

This is my last message because I gain nothing for trying to sustain my side!

With all due respect ma n, I am not convinced. Check its alexa ranking, check on webrank. Even if you tell me that you have been paid by it, i won't beleive

Remote upload speed is very unstable, you should work on this! ;)

As for me, I won't use fiberupload until you provide some good and stable upload speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back