Status
Not open for further replies.
We have made a lot of payments already, but not even half of them are to wjunction users. Also if you checked the last few pages, all who posted that have been paid got banned in the forum. This is the reason you don't see any payment proof.
Anyone who got paid, do not post payment proofs, just post : "I've got paid." or something like that.

Thank you

Hey FiberUpload, I'm still having trouble uploading files vai Rapidleech plugin. Site uploads are fine but I really prefer rapidleech as when I remote upload the file names always get messed up :/.

The error I get when I try to upload via Rapidleech is "Cannot connect to port" any way you guys are able to fix it? :o

We have made a lot of payments already, but not even half of them are to wjunction users. Also if you checked the last few pages, all who posted that have been paid got banned in the forum. This is the reason you don't see any payment proof.
Anyone who got paid, do not post payment proofs, just post : "I've got paid." or something like that.

Thank you
payment via webmoney?

may numers of download increase but account balance did not change . please fix it .
user name in fiberupload : mohammadsj

Maybe the downloads are made from the same Ip adress.
We pay for multiple downloads from the same ip, but the number of downloads is not

payment via webmoney?

In the future. Is very hard for us to add money in our webmoney account, we need to find a way.

I got an email saying they were processing my payment about 4-5 days ago, Still haven't gotten it though....

I'm sure you will receive it.

Thank you

fiber @ and when will the request payment reduce bz everytime u just say in a few days and i dont know when these few days will come :( Will agn upload to fiber once i receive the payment

Is very hard to say. The amounts over 600euros are all paid. We already paid people with amounts under this sum, but there are still a lot of affiliates to pay amounts until we pay all over 100 euros.

Thank you

Fiberupload @ If u r serious with getting ur filehost running in future too i suggest invest money get ur affliciates paid pretty soon bz even some filehosts who started fresh now have invested too much and paid their affliciates in big amounts even though they have taken loans etc bz once their links are all over the place and people start trusting them they just spread their links madly . And mind u majorit of them r here to earn some extra while many people main source it may be too and once they see they rnt paid they just spam the word to others too , to not to use that filehost . Ad more delay u r making means more and more people u r loosing even if u pay them later reason is simple enough by the time u pay them they mite have many gbs uploaded on few hosts and they wont feel easy to turn back to u while others will feel uncertain tat this thing can happen in future too so they wont continue . Think abt it . Its an honest thought .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back