Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean2k

Just chatting to a new girl mate and she told me this:
da98ae.png

Note : He was trying to get in and about her all night & tricked her into taking her top off so she got him back by doing that ^^

19 comments
LOL, shes a bitch but the guy fucking dump too. I just cannot understand why in the world are so many stupid people, i feel so sorry for him :(.

I dont feel sorry for him at all, did she elaborate as to why she done this?

I would feel sorry for him if he was led on from the start of the night.

He was trying to get in and about her all night & tricked her into taking her top off so she got him back by doing that ^^

Scottish burds are hot mate haha
For those wanting to know the trick - "Swap tops?", She takes hers off then you say nah am not taking mine off then you've got a topless chick ;) ha

Scottish burds are hot mate haha
For those wanting to know the trick - "Swap tops?", She takes hers off then you say nah am not taking mine off then you've got a topless chick ;) ha

And theres me thinking scottish girls will bite my ears off and eat my genetalia, too much watching Brit Crime UK I think.

And how easy is she if falls for swap tops and the dude thinks she wont be pee'd off.

There is a moral to every story two wrongs definatly do make right.

i actually feel sorry for the girl..wat a dumb slut :)) looks like she has a bright future of cum sucking ahead of her

If more people were from Scotland they'd understand this banter cammy lol.
I got quite a few where I live & in Glasgow/Ness you see a lot of tidy birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back