Feedback please on my Android Development Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

Okay so a little background...

I've been rooting and modifing my Android since I got my first one, not sure when exactly the year or anything but I have to wait two years to upgrade and I've had 6 lol. I just recently got the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which to date is my most beloved Android phone yet. The things this thing can do are ENDLESS, and suprisingly enough for how big the screen is it gets the best battery life out of any phone I've ever had. From 100% and using it moderatly(maybe 5-6 10 minute phone calls, around 100-150 text messages, a little Clash of Clans :p, etc) it takes about 24-36 hours to get to 0%, BUT anyways enough about my phone, let's get to the site.

I just did a major overhaul and added a TON of new stuff. I optimized it and all. Needless to say it's much better then it was last week. Just waiting on a member here to make me a logo. Then it should be just about done and then all I need to do is forum upkeep. So here it is...I've been up for 36 hours getting it ready for a traffic blast as Xposed framework just was updated to work with Samsung Lollipop TouchWiz ROMs.

Hybrid Forums

Looking for constructive criticism not just crap talk. Positive feedback not recommending anything is also welcome! :)

Edit: WOO! Full member finally :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back