Status
Not open for further replies.
Clark De Cock just received a other payment ::: Prabhjot Rai (payza@***************) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

Date: October 06, 2012 12:09:04 PM
Amount Sent: $30.00 USD

very good !

Filedefend PAY !

but i have waited from September !

2012-09-17$391.85PENDING
FUCK

[mod]There is no support here for this host, do not ask support questions for this host on WJ.

This host is banned here and like File Velocity (same owner, people, servers, etc.) they will run on you in time.
[/mod]

I got paid too, I received one hundred million dollars ( 100.000.000 $ ), on my moneybooker account.
And by the way, I never lie.
Now it is time I pack and move to Australia, buy a big house, some blonde chicks and some expensive cars.
Thank you File defend, now I am rich thanks to you. $$$$
$$$$$$$
I forgot to mention, I was paid just today like idiots before me trying to deceive you muahahahaha
Don`t botter asking proof from them, they should be out of here, rejected instantly for bullshiting honest members like you Ferris, me and more others. Of course nobody was paid on this Saturday day.
I hope I will not be rejected myself for my harsh language, my patience with assholes like NvpMuzic and hubabor is limited.
This 2 guys bullshit you.

Do they pay well for PPD? And how often do they pay?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Oops never mind. I found it. They pay every Tuesday for money earned from the previous Saturday thru Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back