Hello
bug is fixed,if you want other problem please write me again,thank you

Hello,
Can not watch my video. When clicked on the video it plays the ad
I tried back to the original video but i can't

Hello,please send me e-mail with screen,i check all and all okay

my e-mail is adminbesfilms@gmail.com

Last edited:
I say the rate is low because I checked when playing the video using my IP. I only received $ 0.00220

I say the rate is low because I checked when playing the video using my IP. I only received $ 0.00220

Hmm problem is maybe in that that you have registered multiple accounts (system detected your 13 accounts),viewing videos is from the same IP blocks (1 videos - views 6x from same IP block),you are from Vietnam?
Write me please PM if you have any questions.
Thank you

Last edited:

Hmm problem is maybe in that that you have registered multiple accounts (system detected your 13 accounts),viewing videos is from the same IP blocks (1 videos - views 6x from same IP block),you are from Vietnam?
Thank you
1.I only have one account
2.I don't come from vietnam
3.Now, I stop cooperating with you
Thanks!

Thank you
1.I only have one account
2.I don't come from vietnam
3.Now, I stop cooperating with you
Thanks!

Okay
but system detect for your IP ,13 accounts and fraudulenty views.From these accounts we send money to PayPal for one name (you have multiple accounts on PayPal

If you want i can send screen from script,Paypal (Vietnamese account) etc...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back