Fastimg.org - Innovation Imagehost with 9$/ 1000 Views - Payout 5$ - BTC, Bank, Skril

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

We add Webmoney as fast as possible. :)

@loveforever81

Please send me your username with pm that we can show to solve the problem.

Gesendet von meinem KP-703 mit Tapatalk

I just sent you pm

There are no stats for every image too

Please add paypal or payza for payout options

Last edited:
Good evening,

thanks for the feedback.

We have set the goal continues to work us Fastimg.
We thought for the active and heavy use of our services and are happy to support as much to give as possible.

Skype support will be active from Monday, in order to respond more quickly in aid.
Also Webmoney is all done, so this will also be available next week to 100%.
Also Paypal will come in the near future, we hope to next week.

So much for the current news.

@ Loveforever81:
Please send us your Stats and Username via PM. We take care of it immediately. other users Since there are very few or these problems, we have to explicitly look there.

@ Tvuploadxnet:
Even you, please contact us by PN (Stats and Username). Even with you we will look at the problem as quickly as possible, so you can continue carefree use Fastimg.

We also thank you for the use on many torrent sites and also by the users who made it possible that Fastimg is now even further exploited in many forums.

Thanks to all.

We also work next week on new features to make the function for you as easy as possible.

Regards,
Aaron

well, I tried few images today and 0 views. That is impossible. At the same time I have counts at all other image hosts. Stats don't work???

I tried your imagehost for a while and i had same problem. My view count was zero while i got many views with other hosts. I thinking to try your host again if you fixed this. Also i don't know why username is matter but my username is almerias.

Ruqhh2R.png

Something's not right ....?

Last edited:
the stats didn't work for me either, but it seems that the stats works correctly again. I love these guys and their hoster and hope they will release v1 shortly with webmoney and paypal. you have a big advantage: your super great payrates. please expand this advantage. For now I can accept some bugs in beta phase.
lDcErie.png

It's second time i try and same thing happened again. Stats not moving even single view. Seems stats works for others, i really don't understand why it's like that.

Last edited:
I also like your having it very slowly so I did not care much anymore!
BlF2GgO.png

QecA5PF.png

Thanks were paid, but I'm asking $ 5. No problem!
The problem is very slow loading website!

Thank you for payment.

Thank you for payment. And wait for the next payment.

Thank you for payment.
CQe3GvR

Last edited:
Thank you
Fastimg.org for the payment , i like your service that you provide, very fast upload and many options for different websites and forums.
I will use your service for images from now on and i hope for more payment methods and the best support for the users.

• Amount
    22.37 WMZ
  • Description
    Fastimg.org Payment, Thanks for using us.​
  • Date
    5/16/2016 12:42:25 AM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back