Status
Not open for further replies.

MafiaW

Hello, i'm selling my Fanpage on facebook with this likes:

159,278 likes · 31,944 talking about this

PS i forgot to say and this:

Why I sell it: Because i don't have time for it :( and if i have time for it i don't selling it, because i can win more than €600 or $760, if i was active with it :(

Also i won with more than $300 with CPALead last 2months and with Google adsense i win €28.12 for last week! But now i'm not share anything to win, because i don't have time for it and to be online on PC :(

Proof:
CPALead:

7lmDa.png

Google Adsense:

OlRKL.png

Some screens of statistics:

ARBal.png

BCzmd.png

OiSWm.png

Start Bidding : €300 or $380
Increments : €25 or $30
Buy Now : €600 or $760

Ends Date : 25/05/2012

Only seriuse buyer!!!!!

PD: those interested I can send you a message from the fanpage to your facebook to confirm that I am the owner ..

Last edited:
19 comments
@shahzeem, Thanks for your BID
@-Xclusive-, Thanks :)
@Mars & @ Majky71, Check PM :)

PS i forgot to say and this:

Why I sell it: Because i don't have time for it :( and if i have time for it i don't selling it, because i can win more than €600 or $760, if i was active with it :(

Also i won with more than $300 with CPALead last 2months and with Google adsense i win €28.12 for last week! But now i'm not share anything to win, because i don't have time for it and to be online on PC :(

Proof:
CPALead:

7lmDa.png

Google Adsense:

OlRKL.png

Your end date has passed, have you sold this. High bidder contact seller by pm if he has not contacted you.

High Bidder and seller PM me to inform of outcome.

Thread closed

From Facebook Terms:
You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Make sure you provide this permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back