Status
Not open for further replies.

acexxx

Beware of Iberx.Com. I ordered hosting on the 27th of November and the owner never activated my account.

• Order Hosting on Nov. 27
  • Opened Paypal Claim Nov. 30
  • Dec 1, Owner agreed to activate my account if i closed the claim.He never activated it.

10 comments
This is totally false, i´ve searched for your account and was activated on 1 of december. You have to look in your spam folder!

Proof: bayimg - image: activee.png - free uncensored image hosting

Thanks

Sorry to say but that's not proving that his order activated on 1 of December.
Because you can modify your whmcs.

We do not need to modify any order. The order of this user was activated the day 1 of december

Here the account:

http://anidote.iberxleech.com (The rapidleech account is accesible)

That´s not all, the user has been using the service:

bayimg - image: proof1.png - free uncensored image hosting

Here the email list sent to this client

bayimg - image: proof2.png - free uncensored image hosting

Please don´t try to cheat us, your account has been closed and your service will be terminated in the end billing period.

Thanks

Beware of Iberx.Com. I ordered hosting on the 27th of November and the owner never activated my account.

• Order Hosting on Nov. 27
  • Opened Paypal Claim Nov. 30
  • Dec 1, Owner agreed to activate my account if i closed the claim.He never activated it.

This is just a small issue which can easily be resolved by tickets/PMs, not sure why you had to create a thread with such a misleading title here. Do you understand that it can have serious repurcussions for the host just because they could not send you your order details on time? They never scammed you, it's just that they failed to provide the account details within acceptable time, but this does not call for such a bad thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back