Fake-Status.com -Facebook Fake Statuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 comments
To be very honest?

The website is very bad. I can not point at one single thing that fell in taste with me. I'm sorry, but in my opinion you should consider starting over.

@MrSandvik

I guess you didn't understand the concept.

@EldenTotraku

Site is nice man.
I didn't give it a try though.(will be checking it)
I guess it is new of its kind.(well i don't actually know.)
Hope you add some more interesting features.
Your site is a 1000 times better than these f'king warez sites.
Good luck.

@Stu Thank you,i will add more and more but since i created yesterday i didnt have to much time to add for others,Im glad you liked.
@MrSandvik may i know what should i change to the website? It's Created with HTML and i guess that's simple&Looks great since you have all in the homepage.
I Need a proffesional Logo and i guess i can ask my friends. :).
Thanks again for all the Answers.

Just do not take to heart what I say. I can be very critical at times, but remember that it is only my opinion.

We do not feel the same things. We have different feelings and opinions.

did you made that with paint ? i would have done a better design with my feet.
i am sorry but that is for the style review as for this idea about the site i think it's awesome.

Yes i know that,I posted here to read Suggestions&Critcs. Anyway,if you have any suggestion please be free to PM me or you can just post it here.
Thanks Again.

Sady92 Thank you Sir ! :)
Doni No :P with twitlogo.com But im pretty sure that in a few days i will get a proffesional Logo.Thanks for the Logo review.

mate , the site is about facebook.

but your site design , color , fonts and even the logo is like twitter.

Stu i know dude :P. But just for the logo.for the Colors i very like those Colors :).
i will contact an friend to urgently create me a Logo.:)
Thanks Again ! :D

i like the idea, but the design & layout have to go,, and it look too twitterish
if you are serious about the site, get the design done by a gfx artist,, it should look more professional

ty180sx thanks for your review, I know that i will give a try to find any Gfx Friend :/ :P
@Raw Thank you Sir, i wil give a try.
Thanks all for reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back