Facebook Marketing - All Questions Answered Here! (Ask Me Anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

Hi,

Its been a while since i posted something useful, Decided to share my knowledge of facebook marketing here only on WJ.

Ask me anything about facebook marketing, How to run ads, When to kill, Teespring, whatever you want me to ask, I'll try to answer and be as precise as i possibly can.

LETS START!

8 comments
I wondering how to like q post on facebook ? i can't figure it out :))
I'm joking :) but i really have a question , I heared that facebook gonna add a dislike button , is that right ?

What would you say is the best digital content or merchandise would be effective to sell through general ads on fab?

If I had a sex toy store, how would you recommend selling toys through fb ads to women, I'm talking about toys directed to the female market.

I wondering how to like q post on facebook ? i can't figure it out :))
I'm joking :) but i really have a question , I heared that facebook gonna add a dislike button , is that right ?

Hi, Yes they're planning to add dislike button, Here a website you can follow to get updated about facebook JonLoomer.com - For Advanced Facebook Marketers :)

What would you say is the best digital content or merchandise would be effective to sell through general ads on fab?

If I had a sex toy store, how would you recommend selling toys through fb ads to women, I'm talking about toys directed to the female market.

See, Facebook is not primarily a marketplace. People just come to see what their friends/family is doing, but you run ad(s) that are about their INTEREST and they buy it.
Currently, most hot selling products are T-shirts and necklace. Winter is coming and hoodies sell like a beast :)

To sell your sex toys you can directly target women of a specific country/state on different interest or what me and most marketers recommend is targeting website/forums/blogs that are related to your product.
I can make a full thread on how to laser target on facebook if you want.
Here's a cheat sheet i use to target on facebook.

1. Journals
2. Forums
3. Magazines (Not popular ones)
4. Niche related blogs (Goldmine)

Is it safe to use a slogan on a T-shirt or hoodie?

As far as it is not copyrighted.

Last edited:
Hi,

Its been a while since i posted something useful, Decided to share my knowledge of facebook marketing here only on WJ.

Ask me anything about facebook marketing, How to run ads, When to kill, Teespring, whatever you want me to ask, I'll try to answer and be as precise as i possibly can.

LETS START!

can i use Financier Announcement to my link affiliates ? for example : affiliates for click bank or cpa ...etc

Hi,

LETS START!

can i use Financier Announcement to my link affiliates ? for example : affiliates for click bank or cpa ...etc

Thanks in advance

Hi,

LETS START!

i wait your answer sir

Last edited:
Hi chemicalX,

nice topic.

I have created a facebook page for promoting my blog. i post direct blog links on that page and then share them in groups.
what is better ? sharing direct blog links in groups or sharing facebook Page posts in groups?
is there any other way to drive traffic to page other than sharing in groups ?

I have some wallpaper site (SFW) so...what's next, step by step with facebook marketing? :)

Is this topic still a live:?:

Last edited:
I have some wallpaper site (SFW) so...what's next, step by step with facebook marketing? :)

Is this topic still a live:?:

It seems hes not that much online these days on WJ see last post was on 5th Nov.

I have a Restraunt where i have setup a photobooth & they want to promote there fb restruant page n get more likes how do you think i can achieve that ?

Deya also want all there pics that are captured should be posted on there FB page i can do that but what ways do you recommend i can prmote there page with such pics uploaded at an event . Another thing wanted to setup some competetions, like maximum likes of the pic would get a Tshirt printed of the restaruant. Any suggestions how can i set that up.

Last but not least do u know whom i can approach for FB Marketing Campaigns like the campaingns u would have seen Ice Bucket Challenge , Like a girl , Buds for Buds (something like this i should wants to create for the restraunt too ) they are the last year among best campaigns from FB that won awards. So wanted to setup/create some amazing campaigns for them.

Sry for two many questions do u know a blog or any article that give ur more detailed information .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back