Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKE..

Banned
Banned
Iam providing 100% Real Human Lkes ..
likes will provided in time & garaunteed satisfaction.;)

you can check the peoples frends list,wall & activity after they like your page ....

Packages :

250 likes for 4$
500 likes for 8$
1000 likes for 15$
1500 likes for 22$
2000 likes for 28$
5000 likes for 65$
10,000 likes for 125$

NOTE : you will get Free 50 Google+ Likes for purchase above 2000 likes.

MSN : nike@live.in

Fast, Cheap & Reliable !
Payment Via PayPal,MoneyBookers & Bank Transfers

People's Reveiwes On Our Services :

IpeFYvOqkNgs9nJvbrlH.png

i took review from him it was so fast i got 50 likes in few minutes. genuine human likes he is selling. highly recommended i will order for more likes very soon just waiting for my payment from some where..
Thanks Best of luck with sales <3

tried the 250 likes plan. excellent job done. will order more.

Service was delivered in 5-6 days. Recommend to wjunction users.

this guy is freaking awsome he provided me a review package of 55 likes and i got the likes within few minutes
i will order when ill come on my pc and leave another review after the order

Awesome, great seller, I recommend to everyone.

Last edited:
75 comments
my bank didnt got frozed or else ,, after he deposited he gone to bank and told them that i had mistakenly entered last 2digits wrong in account number & taken money back,,
now guys tell me who's the scammer, & if he done with me :) & i too have every proof that i admited to hospital,,
& you tooth come with police,, i dnt need police alone, i need you with them ,,come maza ayhega....:@ Time to Play

looser ur bank account was frozen for 12 hours u had 11k in that
only next day it was released and i took my money back
for that i need to give a reason ..u won't understand this bank things stop fooling around me

and after depositing only after 6hours i went to bank i was giving you miss call and sms and waiting for ur reply

and all bank mangers won't help their clients like this

there are some tricks to do this..which u won't understand and i don't want to revel here

so stop acting smart A**

bloody scammer

_|_

i know what to do

go and try to scam in other forums not in wj u looser

hahaha scam :) you should do that & you are the first who said that im scammer..
& my all clients knw that im not scammer & i provided them good service,,

& dnt worry i dnt leave wJ, frm your shit comments & else :D ..!.

Tooth and NiKe, stop behaving like kids. Just report it to mods and they'll sort it for you. This is a public forum :facepalm:

i am not fighting here i am just showing his real color
who he is :)

and many are like him

only super mods,admin mods review the sale thing deeply then if they agree there won't be any such problem in future

or they can appoint some separate mods for market section where people get scam more

added you on gmail :)
& no you are not spamming , tooth shit is spamming here ,by opening unless threads and stuff :D wasting time enough,,

i am not fighting here i am just showing his real color
who he is :)

and many are like him

only super mods,admin mods review the sale thing deeply then if they agree there won't be any such problem in future

or they can appoint some separate mods for market section where people get scam more

& tooth , check this thread main page , many people got reveiwed & got statsifed
X-( so just get lost

okie MOD will take decesitiom :)

i never begged anybody :) , that you begged in Bank :D (last 2digits are wrong in acount mnumber) :P .. scammer

no more arguments with you

:D

last 2 digit wrong account number thing ..you won't understand and once u send money to a person it's not that easy to reverse the payment ..

b4 i depositing money i warned you not to scam
u didn't listen

u thought ..tooth payed me money and he is 400miles away from me what he can do

lol

dude change your thoughts from now b4 trying to scam nyone

u messed with a wrong person

finish

tooth you are hijacking the thread.
First of all @ You both did currency exchange (wj doesn't support such practices)..so,stop dragging mod into it & don't drag your personal fight into market place.
btw, Would you have done same (bank fund block)..if one has exchanged his PP with you ?..anyways, you both seems to be on faulty side..It's always better to do exchange with some known friends...You learned your lesson...put a stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back