10000 likes: $100 + extra free 2000 likes

Twitter
500 followers: $5
1000 followers: $10
2000 followers: $20
3000 followers: $30
4000 followers: $40
5000 followers: $50 + extra free 1000 followers

For orders of 5000 and more likes/followers, I'll give an extra 1000 likes/followers. Please let me know over here or pm me. Review offers for 50 likes will be given to the first two two members on here.

Please check out my reviews over here:
wow really awesome much recommend got my likes in less than one hour :d

soon i will contact you with a order :d
Yes, I've got 64 likes.
Before it was
aa174f54248c96bb14c1dff52871256b.png

Now:
610df9023d762fee638871b2720c2284.png

I got likes in less than an hour.
Recommended.

Thank you brother ... I think all my users Get shock of seeing 1k likes for facebook suddenly Hheehheeh :d:d:d

Last edited:
58 comments
Thank you brother ... I think all my users Get shock of seeing 1k likes for facebook suddenly Hheehheeh :D:D:D

Thank you brother ... I think all my users Get shock of seeing 1k likes for facebook suddenly Hheehheeh :d:d:d
Hi, thank for your order.
Now, one piece of advice, next time please supply the exact URL you want the facebook likes to go to. The reason I say that in the instruction is, that I need the exact URL. What you did, was giving me the wrong URL. The one you gave is not the one the button on your forum is made for. I realised that too late and therefore you also got facebook likes tohttp://www.megawrz.com/forum.php [site removed] now. So in fact, you got what you paid for and free likes to this URL, because I did additional work and looked up what the right URL for your button is.
I know it was my decision to invest time. I could have just given you all on the URL above and say "that's what you told me". But I did not, I gave you the additional likes for free. Would just be nice to get a bit of appreciation for the work I have done, instead of getting a "what is going on" message. That hurt. Especially if you are doing more than requested.
Anyway, it's finished and you got 1225 + 109 likes now. Would appreciate an enthusiastic review :-)
Take care + again, next time please give the right URL, so I don't have to search again.
Thank you.

PS: I included the screenshot, but like always, you can check at http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like/ by putting in your URL - good luck with everything!
PPS: Let me know if you need more likes, you're welcome to order again :-)
PPPS: Maybe you can also press the "thanks" and make my thread a favorite? That would be awesome! Thank you!

That's Called something Awesome :D:D:D:D Already my members are in shock now. they started pming me HAHAHAHA

[slide]http://i.lulzimg.com/7ca8cc53cc.png[/slide]

Yes bro previous it was /forum.php . But recently i have changed to actual URL of site
but i told u my site URL while ordering plan Hehehehhe

Anyway Really great Service Buddy :D :D , It's ++++ Worthy to me and soon for my friends ;)

Last edited:
Hi, just to let all of you know that my service is still available. I already have 4 regular customers who keep coming back for more! :)

Sorry at the moment, I can only accept PayPal. And yes my likes are constant, if they ever drop to the no I promised you, I'll deliver the likes back to you and again. Sorry to hear about your G+ likes reduction, I also provide G+ likes so if you want, just pm me.

Service is still available!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back