Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitt

Hello all,

Today, i'm gonna offer my new service. I will sell you Facebook likes, starting from 500 likes..

Some specifications of my service :

• Fast, Cheap and Secure..
  • 100% real human Facebook likes, (almost from USA, others from countries as : UK, Canada, Australia and many more)
  • No fake likes or automated Bots.
  • All Manual

For Price, see table below :
esmbus.jpg

If you have any question, please send me a PM, or write here.

Payment must be done by PAYPAL

30 comments
Sorry, for not replying on your post at the time, i had some troubles with my internet connection. .

NO DEMOS AVAILABLE

And, Paypal is the only method to pay.. Sorry

Yeah, i know that, if i take one review to anyone probability i will have more sales, but currency : No Demos Available..

Maybe later! But not these days.

NEW OFFER:

FIRST BUYER WILL TAKE 500 LIKES for JUST $9

Yeah, i know that, if i take one review to anyone probability i will have more sales, but currency : No Demos Available..

Maybe later! But not these days.

NEW OFFER:

FIRST BUYER WILL TAKE 500 LIKES for JUST $9

Make me a Fair offer for first Buyer of 1000 Likes and People can look here if the Service is Good ;)

i pay with paypal

@Deadmau5

Check your pm now. i have made for you an special offer..

@dinny

I know that, but now NO DEMOS available ... If you are interested please PM me..
I will done job fast and good.

No need for this service being honest...Ever since the twiends facebook like part of their site was shutdown, facebook cracked down on all these like request services and sites.So i would not waste money on something that gives me likes that have no interest in what i offer as more often than not the end like user removes the like within a few days..

Its not cost efficient in terms of what you offer..Good Luck with it but without proof your doomed already

Hello dinny

It's your opinion, i offer 100% real human Facebook likes and you can say whatever you want, some persons here have buy my service and everything is going fine, they are getting real fans..
;)
TO ALL :

Offer continues

500 real human likes for just $9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back