Ezzfile.co.nz - $2 /1000 Downloads PPD for all Countries and sizes, Up To 70% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my first payment today. Thanks Ezzfile.

And please try to add Payza asap...........

Last edited:
this is the latest payment for this week

gpAliQi.jpg

After I review a little is perfect in counting, but you need to make rates for files 50-300 mb with more money, check fileom news or henchfile PPD, no shave in counting and decent ads is ok your website, but to low PPD.

After I review a little is perfect in counting, but you need to make rates for files 50-300 mb with more money, check fileom news or henchfile PPD, no shave in counting and decent ads is ok your website, but to low PPD.

we working on increasing our sales so it will help us to increase PPD Plan

keep tuned

It's written on your affliate page that you send payments on Friday but I want to know that have you changed the payment day to Monday because last time I received my payment on Monday which was requested on Saturday.
But this time I requested my payment yesterday (Thursday) before 23:30EST, therefore I should receive my payment today(Friday) but I haven't received it yet.

PPD (Pay Per Download) - 2$ / 1000 Downloads for all files sizes
But in the site it said:"1. Downloads of files smaller than 5MB do not qualify."

It's written on your affliate page that you send payments on Friday but I want to know that have you changed the payment day to Monday because last time I received my payment on Monday which was requested on Saturday.
But this time I requested my payment yesterday (Thursday) before 23:30EST, therefore I should receive my payment today(Friday) but I haven't received it yet.

All Payments Done.

Can you do the function to export long url links...containing the filename too?

L.E. Counting does not work. Alot of downloads and count is still 0. Please check and replay. Thanks.

Is this a support thread? Or just a discussion cause i got no response for more than two days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back