Ezfile.ch - 2/3rds revenue share - minimum $1 - bitcoin/wmz/paypal - daily payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to me that this is hardly anything to earn from Ezfile, No one will buy a premium
I do not know whether it has SMS message for payment

it seems to me that this is hardly anything to earn from Ezfile, No one will buy a premium
I do not know whether it has SMS message for payment

You can upload files, restrict downloads to paying users only from your affiliate panel, share your files and get PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE direct download of your files, since the downloader will have no choice but to pay to get that file (or leave) of which you will get 2/3rds
No other site allows you to do this, just sit back and thing about that for a minute...

Or you can allow free downloads, and your downloaders will get free fast downloads, tho of course you wont be paid since they are not paying

The choice is yours...

As was said before this affiliate program is different to everything else out there
Every single program here is a clone of the next thread, no one is trying to try anything different, no one

There will probably be a "classic" PPD program with all sorts of confusing country tables yee guys seem to love later in the year on a different domain (on same servers/platform/design) which I will code, once it is ready i will make a thread here, but in meantime ezfile.ch remains what it is an experiment :)
the only pay for premium downloads program out there

Thanks @devio enabled more servers

Last edited:
I am re-coding it to become your bog standard PPD / PPS program same as everyone else on this forum... It be a few days to a week

Any affiliate with eligible rewards above $0.01 can contact me for a payout or credit on site

I seriously overestimated the intelligence and enthusiasm of users of this forum to try something new, unique and different :(
I thought that after being burned time and time again people would see the value of a program which rewards uploaders for every byte of their files downloaded but I was wrong :(
As you can see from reading this thread the cringeworthiness is incredible.

Last edited:
I find the system well and find it very unfortunate that it is adjusted ...

The file uploader has set this file to be downloadable only by paying users...

How can remove this ??

Last edited:
Zoom developer said it should work in latest version with your api key only, make sure to give the api key upload permission

zCdW6Dr.png

Its all black. I don't check this. Zoom 7.1.2.
Account ID + password or api = not check account
Email + password or api = not check account

What about to implement a similar feature to DepositFiles U-points? For free (or maybe paid) downloads uploader gets points which can be converted to premium vouchers, that vouchers can be sold / shared in forums, blogs, or could be sent to friends. Then those vouchers could be redeemed for traffic allowance. This drives users to register on the site and who knows maybe they become an uploader soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back