Ezfile.ch - 2/3rds revenue share - minimum $1 - bitcoin/wmz/paypal - daily payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope zoom publish soon the update

Their admin said he will push the support out with next update, I was in contact already discussing API etc :)

please add remote upload!

Yes it is being worked on

guys this is a SCAMMER . I know this guy . he is the owner of scammer site before called ezzfile who ran with uploaders money .

so dot use this site

:facepalm:

Uhm the only sites I have run before (and still do) is filecloud.io since 2012 (ifile.it before that from 2005) neither had an affiliate program and were advertising supported...
many of the users here might have used or still use them :)

ezfile.ch was in development since summer of 2014 (if you look at my earlier posts on this site you would see me discussing the concept) in order to address the obvious problems facing filestorage sites
1) declining advertising revenue due to adblock and
2) paypal/visa/mastercard blocking anything to do with "file lockers"

This results in sites popping in and out of existence, screwing affiliates in the process while they pay whack-a-mole with Google/Paypal/Visa/Mastercard etc

I thought it be better to try something different...

You owe me an appology

Last edited:
Well glad that is sorted :) for any filecloud.io questions PM me or email support so as not to sidetrack this thread

Miss normal login with username / ID and Passwort

There was an email/pass login you be shocked at the numbers of people who misstype their emails, usernames or passwords or worse not attempt to signup out of fear of wasting their time on form filling

In my A/B testing it has proven to be a better choice to switch to current simplified login method which leads to more users signing up (signing in), basically everyone on the internet has a google/facebook/microsoft account and hence can be a member with only 2 clicks and no typing!

The new site uses Social login from Google / Facebook / Microsoft (used by 99% of users)
And OpenID from Mozilla Persona (makers of firefox who are very serious like me about privacy) which you can use to login with any email address (even disposable ones for privacy....)

This ensures that:
* Users can become registered with minimum effort (and hence have a chance to easily upgrade earning affiliates money....) with no complicated form filling, verification email etc
* No need to worry about forgotten passwords and account recovery for users, no passwords to remember :)
* Users on tablets and phones can simply login with 1 or 2 clicks! The number of users on these devices grows year on year and its a pain in rear to type out usernames/passwords on small devices
* Security! the site has no need to store passwords, hence nothing for hackers to attempt to steal (a lot of people unfortunately use same passwords on different sites), it works by using Google/Facebook/Microsoft APIs where we send the user there for authorization and their servers reply with a "username@example.com is trusted and wants to login to your app"

From affiliate point of view:
* Downloader comes along to download your file
* Sees a big button allowing them to login quickly with a couple of clicks/taps and not waste time
* Once logged they are more likely to upgrade :) and hence you have a higher chance of being paid

TL.DR: site is faster, easier and more secure to use

Last edited:
Okay is it possible at download stats to the file manager

In your affiliate panel there is an option to download the complete "rewards" log, a reward entry is made every time one of your files is downloaded by a paying user so every single byte is counted towards your payout request

I will see about adding more detailed stats to file manager but the normal download logs are only kept for a day to protect user privacy...

Any affiliate who signed up from wjunction can just pm me their account # on site and I will give you free credit to test with :)

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I'm not able to find a personal affiliate link in the account section. As I operate a directory and do not upload, getting affiliate sales from uploads is not an option for me.

Interesting good luck with your site, maybe you should add an option in profile settings how user to export/share hos file, html, bb code (at the moment we can export file link only), also you may need to add option for folders in file manager, option to show more files at once etc etc.

Once again GOOD LUCK!

download having problem, no matter what it always shows "captcha challenge mistake"

I can not seem to replicate this problem, and no one else has complained, scratching my head here

anyways more payment methods added (so hopefully easier for people to upgrade and hence more money for affiliates):
* All major credit and debit cards
* Amazon.com giftcards
* Cashu for Middle east and North Africa users
* Cash option for US users
* Bitcoin
* Paypal
* Google Wallet
* Applepay
and more

Also couple of re-sellers now, unlike other programs the price that re-sellers charge does not affect affiliates :)

Also a migration tool is in place on filecloud.io for those wanting to move early

Hiya,

can't download. Tried with my own file from another machine and I get this... tried twice, no go.

HTTP 404 No such download listed in database [err #2004]

I'm also unclear as to how this works exactly. Do users have to buy "traffic" from the get-go or does it work until certain point or what?

Hiya,

can't download. Tried with my own file from another machine and I get this... tried twice, no go.

HTTP 404 No such download listed in database [err #2004]

I'm also unclear as to how this works exactly. Do users have to buy "traffic" from the get-go or does it work until certain point or what?

Thanks, a bug in an updated code got pushed to some servers resulting in some downloads not working, fixed now apologies! Silly typo :D

If a user buys credit/traffic and then downloads your files you get 2/3rds of what they spend, if a user downloads for free you do not get paid, you can of course block free downloaders if you so wish and they be shown a message to get credit

example:they want to direct download your 1GB file it would cost themn 3 cents of which you get 2

Last edited:
Zoom uploader work not for you

Please Check

Bitdefender Block your Site

fIioFBT.png

Last edited:
Yup, now it works, thanks.

Gonna see how it works out & if the idea appeals to people.

Common sense dictates that pay-as-you-use is the best option anyone can have (if merely for the sake of supporting content provider), but people are lazy and selfish as shit.

Zoom uploader work not for you

Yes I was in contact with developer, he said it be fixed in next update, something to do with zoom and secure connections like we use

Bitdefender Block your Site

Sigh, fucking scareware, if you are truly worried about your online security you shouldnt be using windows in first place mate

here is google safebrowsing rating (a company that provides a descent free service and is not out to get your money by scaring you)
https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=ezfile.ch

Yup, now it works, thanks.

Gonna see how it works out & if the idea appeals to people.

Common sense dictates that pay-as-you-use is the best option anyone can have (if merely for the sake of supporting content provider), but people are lazy and selfish as shit.

We will see, we have been around for years and intend to stick around since have made huge investment into own servers and hardware, theres no rush, maybe in time as more and more affiliates get sick of being scammed they come around
if not well the free service currently has no limits and the new recaptcha aint quite as annoying and doesnt even come up if one is logged into gmail it seems.

I found it amusing that the biggest complaint so far as can be seen from this thread is that the affiliate program is not the same as various pyramid schemes that always somehow seem to endup in tears for affiliates once whole thing collapses and they get scammed.
Once again I am trying something different here... maybe I am not evil enough, since there is a bit of a "50 shades of grey" style relationship i see in other threads...

Last edited:
Yes I was in contact with developer, he said it be fixed in next update, something to do with zoom and secure connections like we use

This means now waiting 14 days ?? ftp upload would be really beneficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back