VPS ExtroHosting.com - XEN VPS - 1GB RAM, 150GB HDD From $9.99, (Netherlands - Serverius)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extro

Banned
Banned

Official Website: https://extrohosting.com/

Welcome to ExtroHosting, we provide Reliable Web Hosting and Virtual Private Server solutions. Signing up for a website has never been easier with our WHMCS ordering system. We can have a site and domain setup within 24 hours! We guarantee 24\7 support and we also offer a 7 day money back guarantee. All of our servers are packed full of features; including support and one-click installation to get your site up and running within 24 hours. Whether you are rich or from the working class, anyone with any type of budget can afford ExtroHosting premium hosting. No matter where you are, or where you are located; ExtroHosting network, the best in the business, is always on and always fast.​

Our mission is to provide reliable, secure hosting solutions at the cheapest prices. We strive to be the best in the hosting industry. We are dedicated to the customer, we will go that extra mile to keep our customers happy. We want to expand our server locations to Russia, Germany, USA and other countries with high internet speeds. We also will work to hire people of different languages and timezones.
Some of the ways we will achieve our mission are:

• Great uptime
  • Friendly Support Staff that know what they're doing
  • Always provide the cheapest prices
  • No long-term contracts, upgrade and downgrade at any time!
  • Very high speeds.

Every client can order easily through our WHMCS powered billing area, it supports the payment gateway PayPal or Alertpay, soon to be accepting more gateways, so theres no giving us your creditcard details or bank numbers. In WHMCS you can manage your domains, services & addons in an easy the understand environment. With WHMCS there is no more worrying about overdue invoices, WHMCS will automaticly email you when a new invoice is created and when it's due.​

ExtroHosting is a small hosting business that opened in late 2011. Before we opened we saw horrible prices all around the hosting industry, most of them using free templates available on the web and unlicenced WHMCS. The Chief Executive Officer and his two friends decided to open a new hosting company under the name 'ExtroHosting'. Together they have 8+ years experience in the industry so they thought "why not"? After opening we have received alot of compliments about our prices and reliability.

Serverius - Holland
Our Netherland server is located in the Serverius data center in Holland. Serverius is by far the most regional state-of-the-art datacenter in the Netherlands. The infrastructure offers a secure enviroment for our hardware. Serverius protects our equipment against break-ins, fire and powerdown via an advanced Building Management System all the critical systems are guarded.
Energy
All energy sent to the data center is 100% green! It's powered by green energy sources such as hydro-power dams and wind turbines. At any time of power failure power is transfered to the UPS (Bettery Based), these systems can autonomously provide the server room with at least 5 minutes of power. This gives enough time for the diesel generators to start up; they provide the whole building again with power within few seconds. Every month the diesel generators are tested, just to make sure they will work when needed. More information can be found on the official website!​

(Prices in pictures may have changed)

Vouches
Spencerocks' pid='17212902' dateline='1320737808 said:
Legit, I doubted this speed test at first but I am astounded. All his VPS are xen which are CHEAP for being xen but they work AMAZING. Huge vouch one of the best on HF!
Suit®' pid='17303477' dateline='1321082240 said:
This service amazing. The customer support is brilliant. The prices are incredible and everything is just freakin' great.Thank you team @ Extrohosting.comI wish you guys the best with business

Paperbag' pid='17093611' dateline='1320390912 said:
A huge god damn' fucking vouch (This is the first hosting vouch I have EVER given).

This host is trusted as fuck.
iX7wmpBWe5alR.gif

[Paperbag's seal of approval]

Delicious' pid='17109912' dateline='1320447271 said:
Vouch for Extrohosting.com
Maybe they're new, but they know what they're doing.
I recommend purchasing from this host.

Ace Of Heart' pid='17152223' dateline='1320557608 said:
The customer representative I had was knowledgeable and helpful. :). Vouch for this hosting service and it's customer representatives :).

Our upload speed while uploading a 50mb bin file.

Our download speed while downloading a 50mb bin file!

We wasted about 500mb of our own bandwidth just getting the picture, as the download speeds were too fast, and we're not even remotely located near Netherlands, in fact 11600 miles away!
Test our speeds out for yourself!

https://extrohosting.com/50mb.bin

Thank you for taking time to look at our hosting services, if you need more information you can contact us in many ways via our website or in this thread.

All servers we sell is xen. Xen is pretty much saying all your specs are dedicated to you and cannot be resold, don't get ripped off by other companies using openvz and overselling your resources to other people choose XEN visualization for best performance.

Last edited:
17 comments
You could upgrade VPS uplink for free if we have a good reason? (Like WebSite traffic increase)
I think it´s fair when you offer metered packages :)

Last edited:
Do you provide any help and support? Or is it about UNmanagement VPS?

Do you want to help in the transfer of the site? Do you charge transfer and setup?

:sun:

@PerMaFrOst, you are on a 1Gbit uplink, those uplink on the plans is what you can use up to. We don't plan on putting 100mbit ones up there.

@blackbear, we do not provide support for free, it's unmanaged VPS. It would be around $10-15 per request.

NEW PROMO: "MERRY XMAS" gets 15% off all web hosting and VPS.

We are hoping they will be in stock today, as i'm sure our RAM shall be extended, we are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone :/

Code:
--2011-12-27 22:14:24--  https://extrohosting.com/50mb.bin
Resolving extrohosting.com... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `extrohosting.com'
:facepalm:

Was only a few hours downtime due to data center maintenance on the cabinet our servers are in.

One tiny VPS left in stock!

Code:
--2011-12-29 17:57:08--  https://extrohosting.com/50mb.bin
Resolving extrohosting.com... 159.253.5.77
Connecting to extrohosting.com|159.253.5.77|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 52428800 (50M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: `50mb.bin'

100%[======================================>] 52,428,800   548K/s   in 2m 39s

2011-12-29 17:59:47 (322 KB/s) - `50mb.bin' saved [52428800/52428800]
Compared to 8.17 from Turkey and 81.2 from Germany. I'm located in the Netherlands. Network performance from Germany is even worse. What gives?

@pokerface this was when the ddos was going on, they limited it so the ddos attacks would not pass through. Speeds will be back to 1Gbit shortly.

VPS has been restocked! Web hosting out of stock!

All speeds are back to normal. We have heaps of VPS in stock, order today!

EDIT: Only 2 Tiny vps left!

Last edited:
support is very important to me and these guys here at extrohosting is just what you need! friendly and professional support staff, always on to answer my questions 1.5+ hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back