ExtremeCoderz - Custom Develpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfella

Veteran
Our small team has extensive knowledge of many languages and a large customer-base of happy customers!
We offer competetive prices for custom applications and scripts in the following fields:

• C Sharp (c#)
  • php
  • MySql
  • Html
  • CSS
  • JavaScript
  • And More...
We offer our services for small or large desktop applications, website templates, PSD to HTML, plugins, increasing website performance, and much more!
We can also extend on existing websites or applications, should it be required.
For a free quote, or if you would like more information, simply submit a ticket!

Code:
http://extremecoderz.com/development/submit-a-ticket.html

Last edited:
27 comments
can u code warez sites searcher apllications which allow us add more wares sites to search in it
i can pay u 5$

I am one of the happy customers ;)
They have my my application yesterday, actually today, and it's really awesome!

Recommended for sure!

Is it possible to create a script that will automatically download from torrent ,upload to filehosts and submit threads to forums??

@soft2050
I am not talking about it.I have already used it man several times..I am talking about some thing other go and google for it..From next time understand question properly then reply...........
That script once was sold at wj for 400$ bt now the seller doesn't sells it..So can u create that script??
There are some such bots on wbb with thousands of posts..
@Hyperz
Okk I'll submit a ticket..

Best coder on WJ i have found
till date, haven't seen many app from other respected coders
but Jayfella is damm famous .. wll al lthe best Crew!

@soft2050
I am not talking about it.I have already used it man several times..I am talking about some thing other go and google for it..From next time understand question properly then reply...........
That script once was sold at wj for 400$ bt now the seller doesn't sells it..So can u create that script??
There are some such bots on wbb with thousands of posts..
lol!
You didn't mention everything in ur above post.
It only mention to download from torrent ,upload to filehosts and submit threads to forums which Sborg does at current.
You didn't mention that you want a script that will automatically do things that coons script used to do.
Atleast be specific while posting. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back