Extreme Calculator for Engineers ....for WJ Members

Version 1.02

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?v9b4agpk4ym2acm

Features
1) Unit Conversions
2) Steel Calculation

Update of Version 1.01
Code Simplified (Thanks for suggestions given by bbb)
Calculations Simplified ( No need for buttons clicking ) Values generate automatically as you enter units.
Screenshot:-

cal1j.jpg

cal2.jpg

cal3.jpg

Last edited:
32 comments
Shouldn't need a calculator to do basic metric to imperial unit conversion :|

Off-TOPIC:

yes i do accept but again its mentioned that its ENGINEERS Calc so definitely its used either by some Engineers or Engineering students!

On-Topic:
Great work!
not sure i'm gona use it but thanks for your Efforts!

I understanding converting sq. cubic acres and but everything else is pretty basic.. and if it's meant for an engineer they should definitely be able to do basic unit conversion without a calculator ..... i hope.

well with what i see he is trying to learn how to code & made something in process so ye its tryout & we should encourage him, I wont deny the fact it is simple calculator & engineers should be able to do that with normal calc or without any calc. anyways best of luck to OP (y)

you could just do this..

Use two drop down boxes (from and to ), two text boxes (data input and the other for data output) and two buttons (convert and clear).

Additionally you can populate the second drop down box with respect to the first drop down box selected value.

Nice one bright when will it be released?

It is up now download and enjoy...brother

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

why wouldn't someone use google instead of this bro? :|

you can carry this application in your pendrive where ever you go its only
20 KB

every where you cannot find Internet ...more over thanks for your review

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

nice 1.....

thanks for your review bro..

perfect for architecture students. you rock. :D I know, that these things are easy to do but still gathering all of them makes it better and saves time. I made an android apk. Basic gui, just the converters for my calculation. It was almost alike..

I hadn't thought of that @bright
thanks for the reply
and keep it up

why don't you try making one for android/ios,it should be a hit

+ adding to my existing suggestions..

You can completely remove the conversion button and just use the text changing event to trigger the conversion.

It makes your app look like a pro :)

+ adding to my existing suggestions..

You can completely remove the conversion button and just use the text changing event to trigger the conversion.

It makes your app look like a pro :)

can you give an example code for text change in your opinion bbb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back