Status
Not open for further replies.
not getting sales from 3 days
is that extabit is shaving sales??
i pm them but getting no responce
i think for recovery them selves they are shaving sales

Last edited:
Yup i guess they are shaving everyone's asses and pussies. it's been more than 20 days gone since i sent them a pm but still waiting for my pm to answer and i contacted them officially on their page and still no answer so yeah they are shaving everyone's work who we are working for.

They had all the time, plenty of time to recover.
I believe they have had enough.

Enough to pay at least the current earnings.

We are not rushing the frozen balance.

Could you imagine that? Every single day they are just watching how the sale goes. While affiliates are lingering every single day for payouts.

I hope they realize the moral ethics.

I want to buy a extabit premium. but im sacred they will charge my money for premium subscription every month automatically.

how can i stop subscriptions?

don't panic they are solving a lot problemes with proiority if you don't wanna work with theme stop
Dear affiliates!

Now we're going through hard times.
Still we plan to continue to provide service to all our customers.

Most likely we will not see PayPal anymore both like a purchase option and a way to send money.
No we're working on the alternative payment methods and we've already connected 2 of them for purchases via credit card. We do really hope that with your help we can reach the level of sales the same like with PayPal.

PPD program is temporarily suspended.
We do not want to attract the unnecessary attention now so do not rush to activate the topic at the WJ.

Now we face the following problem (by priority):
- Leaseweb
- Payments earned after the PayPal limitation
- Frozen payments on hold for 180 days

1. Leaseweb
We have 99% of our entire infrastructure on LeaseWeb with signed long-term contracts.
Now we are in the negotiation process with them and trying to ask the deferred payment for our account.
If LeaseWeb will not make concessions - the whole infrastructure will be switched off and all the money we have on hold now will be spent on refunds and chargebacks.

2. Payments earned after the PayPal limitation
They work!
New alternative methods of accepting payments:
- Set up a large commission, as We are high risk.
- Big Hold
- Rolling reserve
- Payment delay
because of these conditions, we do not have the possibility now to pay every Friday. But we still working on it.
We will use: wire,wmz,okpay,payza to send payouts.

3. Frozen payments on hold for 180 days
We'll do our best to send them faster than 180 days.

Now we sent all the money we earned for LeaseWeb bills.
As soon as we'll get some extra money from new sales - for the payment of "fresh" sales.

It's very hard to predict the specific date for the first payment due to all the factors we have.
The destiny of the project is in your hands now. It depends only from your supports, your new sales and posts.

Regards
Extabit.com

^I believe all affiliates received that email last two/three weeks.

their priority now is to pay Leaseweb' bills. so probably they are not gonna pay any affiliates yet tomorrow (Friday).

^I believe all affiliates received that email last two/three weeks.

their priority now is to pay Leaseweb' bills. so probably they are not gonna pay any affiliates yet tomorrow (Friday).

Last News i got from one of my fr wj that Extabit paid Leaseweb' bills. but i don't know is it really true or not.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back