Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal never die, I watch a news in a european news channeli, paypal works together
with ebay and will double their income (head of paypal and ebay talked together)
Can you belive we are great player of paypal. We are just bugs under feet.
They will play together and earn more than today.

paypal never die, I watch a news in a european news channeli, paypal works together
with ebay and will double their income (head of paypal and ebay talked together)
Can you belive we are great player of paypal. We are just bugs under feet.
They will play together and earn more than today.

Paypal is owned by ebay since very long time.

Rebill not possible...

thats why there are 6 and 12 months plan available for sale .. and on the sales page they did not show Recurring payment notice... So its probably signs of rebill death

Though Sales are fine ...

1 More thing ... maybe extabit will delay upcoming payments...

Rebill not possible..

Why not possible? If someone wants to continue using extabit services then he could renew his subscription by using the same method which he tried before to buy premium.

Don't you think that it will work out?

Rebill not possible...

thats why there are 6 and 12 months plan available for sale .. and on the sales page they did not show Recurring payment notice... So its probably signs of rebill death

Though Sales are fine ...

1 More thing ... maybe extabit will delay upcoming payments...

and i think if there is no rebills will be rising in % of affiliates money mean maybe will be 10 dollar for sales untill 15 dollar and maybe +70% of sales that's the reason if they will remove rebills let's wait and see.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back