Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know,07.27 payment should be payout,as it is come from new sales.but they not pay

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I could get one or two sale with ryu,but none with ex,Extabit Cheats !!!

And Also only in extabit links are change !! i am using netload lumfile rapidshare bitshare sharpfile.. non of links are changing then why extabit ??

You have to wonder what account does get credit when the links change, it does not seem to be the uploaders. You also have to wonder if this is done selectively to some users on a rotating basis being their were some complaining they had no sales then suddenly they got a couple sales 1 day.

Very clever way of skimming to change the links and actually have someone promote them for them.

Like I said you guys are working for fractions of a penny on the dollar and now it seems sometimes for free.

when i share my link .. and in 1 hour the link was not changed and i got 2 downloads. and after that the link changed and still now i did't get a single download .. and 10-12 hours are gone !!

Like i told you in that very post the link change is expected and part of the extabit system. This was explained by both jennifer and denis.

I've tried not to get involved in the previous support thread but i guess things are getting way out of hand.

People need to understand one simple thing. Sales are not like downloads. There is no guarantee that you WILL get a sale every single day. Heck there is no guarantee that you'll EVER get a sale. You say that you are getting sales on netload and not on extabit. There is a very simple explanation for this. Netload uses paypal while extabit uses some remote unknown payment processors that people dont trust. If you actually talk to the people who download your content you'll realize that people generally are not comfortable with sharing their credit card details, they always prefer paying with paypal.

With paypal things get much easier. A user's card details are always safe, they can cancel subscriptions very easily and they can get refunds quickly form paypal itself. Credit cards on the other hand can get very messy with chargebacks and subscriptions so people always try to avoid them.

If you really think that extabit is cheating. Upload something, change your ip and get a new link of your file. After that ask your friend ( or do it yourself) and purchase a premium account using that link. If that purchase isn't added to your account, come here with proper screenshots and show proper proof that extabit is cheating.

EDIT:

Oh and those pending payments which everyone complains about. Hasn't extabit explained time and time again that those are locked because of paypal? And that 27th July payment was used to pay server bills and that too will be paid when paypal unlocks their accounts. Why is this so hard to understand. Rather than blaming them now, wait until their accounts are unlocked. If they dont pay those pending payments , only then complain and blame them for breaking promises.

@ Aditi Ashu

Yes, more people have credit cards but that doesn't mean that people are "comfortable" with using those credit cards with file hosting websites. But do people trust file hosting sites with their card details? What if that site closes and uses their details for the wrong reasons? Heck ,if you ask me i wouldn't. If given the option of buying an account using my card directly, i'd prefer to find a reseller and use a reliable payment processor for this account. Even right now, whenever i use my debit card it is always via a payment processor like paypal, skrill etc and not directly.

Please ask the people who download your content and you'll realize the problem. Why do you think people like adultking are going so aggressively after these sites and their paypal accounts. Because paypal was the backbone of the entire file hosting industry. It was such an easy way to buy premium accounts. Right now, everyone is in a frenzy and no one knows what to do.

Like i said before, blaming extabit for something which they have already explained ages ago wont solve your sales problems. I'll say this again, there is no guarantee that you WILL get sales on a file host. Sales are not downloads.

Last edited:
@CloudShadow:- With RapidGator sales fine and RapidGator don't have PP, we even gets fine sales on uploaded.to. I am telling you there is something wrong with extabit itself, maybe their script.

my links redirect and change , and today i got 2 sales

1 year sale and 1 month sale , i don't think extabit scammed , any body have teamviwer i show my sales

1 year sale for last month file and 1 month sale for fresh file

Last edited:
Yes CloudShadow, we know that you supported many filehosts, that end up as scam ones, with 20+ dupes.

And was i the only one who supported that filehost? Everyone trusted that host back then and so did i. Has that made me realize that any host can scam its users, yes.

Besides, last time i checked, placing the scam label on anyone in WJ wasn't allowed. You needed solid proof to say that someone is scamming and the OP hasn't proved anything yet.

@CloudShadow:- With RapidGator sales fine and RapidGator don't have PP, we even gets fine sales on uploaded.to. I am telling you there is something wrong with extabit itself, maybe their script.

They might be fine for you but while reading the multiple comments on the various rapidgator threads i can see that people have been constantly blaming them for download and sales cheating. Does that mean rapidgator is cheating? No it doesn't. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. If a person can prove that XYZ host is scamming with proper proof, everyone will believe that person.

Last edited:
I do not have to provide proof to you, only to inform you, know the difference.
Again you are fighting on the wrong side.
TBH, I always knew that Fileserve WILL do what they did, same goes for FSC, we ALL know the rumour, because they were coming from the staff.
If they are here to scam you, we aren't.
We are trying our best to protect you at earliest stage possible.

In the end, what it all boils down to is money! Partners are all pissed off here because they are waiting too long for the frozen payout.

Sad to see a good host goes down like that...

Last edited:
I will not be able to articulate an argument as well as cloudshadow, but I have noticed no decline in sales whatsoever. What he said is absolutely true, people are much more comfortable using paypal then giving out credit card numbers. So far this host has given me no reason not to trust them so until I have that reason they have my trust. Also netload offers a 2-day premium purchase through paypal, and extabit is only 30 days and up, some people don't want a 30 day, they'll download all they can in those 2 days. The OP hasn't proved anything in my opinion and I think it was pre-mature to close the support thread and call them a "scam."

those who are not getting sales are crying like a new born kid... and strange to see this time moderators also came up with them.. oh god why?

i think many people dont know how extabit pays

ok for example today is friday so if you have more than 50$ in your balance then this amount will be locked and you will be paid on next friday after one week? got it? so dont act like they didnt pay me or those who are crying like kids stop it guys.. you should upload some rare contents and get sales rather than waste your time here in trolling each other.. get a life

and Mod Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back