Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have more than 100 GB "Inactive Files". So what happens now? Should I delete the files so I'll reduce that amount? Please advise. Thanks

@jackiebi same here
last week got a sale since no sales are coming ............. 3-5 sales are made from other hosts but extabit even 1 it is difficult to make :(

I'm on PPD and I sold 2 accounts today,and 2 yesterday,but my PPD rate is still low,it didn't changed at all.Why is that?

Last edited:
I dont think anyone has read ACIUF's update on Extabit....

Extabit – runs form one host to another
Thursday November 27th, 2012

After ACIUF prove Leaseweb that their client, Extabit was facilitating access to illegal materials, they moved their business to Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com).

We never gave Extabit a break and were constantly letting Amazon know about the infringement happening through the file sharing site. Extabit leaves this host behind and makes a bad move – returns to Leaseweb. As we mentioned before, Leaseweb is constantly supporting ACIUF in its anti piracy actions. Extabit will surely learn this time that the Dutch won’t accept them as their client anymore.

This proves that European businesses try to stay as far away as possible from any kind of copyright violation. Here at ACIUF we believe this comes as a precursor for the establishment of an institution, the European Cybercrime Centre at Europol in The Hague, which will become the focal point in the EU’s fight against cybercrime ( https://www.europol.europa.eu ). EC3 will be operational on 1st of January 2013.

Resulting from its establishment by the Council of the European Union and the European Parliament, the European Cybercrime Centre will provide a more collaborative response in all matters concerning law violations on the internet. For the adult industry members fighting cyber piracy these news bring optimism in their struggle for a safe pirate free internet.

Such low income is not possible
in my site extabit is main filehost, it contain most file.
i think most downloader should choose it.
but other two filehost sale is better than it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back