Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

Since users don't know what ONE THREAD means, all previous are deleted.

All your extabit questions or concerns will be posted in one place, here.

1,007 comments
1.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR PAYPAL FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.

2012-06-12 Waiting Payout

223 Days Gone!!!

Extabit is a Pure Scam with 100% Proof!!!

2.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR AVANGATE FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

Last week payouts (2012-11-02) will be delayed due to Avangate holdings. We will pay asap when they release holdings.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exptected delay mostly 45 days.

2012-11-02 Waiting Payout

87 Days Gone!!!

EXTABIT IS A PURE SCAM WITH 100% PROOF!!!

Last edited:
so, extabit team close the official thread and leave us for the moment... i'm curious if we will be paid... all money,frozen balance etc.

Are anyone able to upload the files with zoom uploader? ZOOM upload fails. Don't see web upload in the website. FTP working, but files aren't showing in File Manager.

I hope they will pay our Frozen money on 20th of December 2012 ( Just 1 day Before the end of the World )
end day is near.

to all, better capture your frozen payment screenshot in case they wipe out it later or coming with database crash/lost excuse after upgrading to cloud system.

hope I was wrong though.

Last edited:
The only reason why the support thread was closed because they don't want discuss stuff in public, because suckers like AdultKing and ACIUF was following it. So opening this discuss thread is a big fail :facepalm:

You will get news in your panel at extabit, so stop discussing here, else you're killing extabit!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

1.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR PAYPAL FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.

2012-06-12 Waiting Payout

223 Days Gone!!!

Extabit is a Pure Scam with 100% Proof!!!

2.EXTABIT SCAM HOST DIDN'T PAY OUR AVANGATE FROZEN PAYMENTS AS PROMISED!!!

Last week payouts (2012-11-02) will be delayed due to Avangate holdings. We will pay asap when they release holdings.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exptected delay mostly 45 days.

2012-11-02 Waiting Payout

87 Days Gone!!!

EXTABIT IS A PURE SCAM WITH 100% PROOF!!!

Last edited:
i talked to GFX and he said, the only pending payout is for the schedule of 11/02, so this coming week they will pay again. so give them a shot to prove that they are true to their statement. 1 week, let's wait another week guys.

yeah its end if they dont want to keep this business, nothing to do for anyone, now keep working with alternates if you can't wait, but don't make hassle, enough told to them, I don't think we need to put pressure anymore on them, just wait for the next announcement, crying or blaming is never a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back