Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, several times i told you.
i am always here to answer your questions. If u have any doubts & problems, use PM. Posting your problems here won't help you.

This is Public thread. so, every one should think about it.

can extabit change some better payment processor, damn, zero sales for 3 days, don't get me wrong,
but i got 20 sales in my first 2 days with extabit when there was avantage, so i am not lame kid who don't have quality stuff and complain about sales, this is really losing decision with extabit.
with the stuffs i post, i should have chosen other hosts.

Seen a couple paypal questions. For the uninformed it's a bit hard to run a filehost site with paypal's requirements:

Merchants must disclose to PayPal how they monitor files accessible through their service and how they remove or prevent access to files that appear to involve illegal content.

If merchants maintain a search tool for accessing files, they must disclose to PayPal how they prevent access through their search tool to files that appear to involve illegal content.

In their terms of service agreement, merchants must prohibit users from uploading files involving illegal content and indicate that users involved in such file transfers will be permanently removed from their service.

Merchants must report files they detect through their service to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's CyberTipline.

Merchants must provide PayPal with free access to their service, so PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy department can monitor the content.

Merchants must provide a direct point of contact in their organization for PayPal to report files that appear to involve illegal content.

Merchants must provide PayPal with information about how they respond to law enforcement agencies regarding illegal content accessible through their service.

Merchants must provide PayPal with details regarding their procedure established to receive and take actions on reports from rights owners regarding infringing material.

Merchants must provide PayPal with details regarding their ability and procedure established to both monitor the files accessible through their service and remove or otherwise prevent access to files that appear to involve infringing material.

If PayPal reports to merchants a file or files that appear to involve illegal content, the merchant must take immediate steps to prevent access to the files and respond to PayPal within one business day detailing their actions. PayPal will evaluate the merchant's response and procedure to prevent access to the reported files, and reserves the right to close, suspend, or limit access to a merchant's PayPal account for failure to implement an adequate procedure for preventing access to such files.

gfx and rest of the team is hiding...
32.gif

They are not hiding ... no one will support kiddies who just want to repeat questions again and again..

You should be Thanked to Extabit + Wjunction + Users who response and Clear everything before ask... and ofc I thank to all of them bcz I found answers from discussion of users.

Not sale..And I don't believe this is payment gateway problem.Because which user need premium will be buy.Here not matter payment gatway awantage or ikoruna.
if every host use ikoruna can leave users buying premium?confussion.can solve anyone?

Not sale..And I don't believe this is payment gateway problem.Because which user need premium will be buy.Here not matter payment gatway awantage or ikoruna.
if every host use ikoruna can leave users buying premium?confussion.can solve anyone?
hmm u told me via pm u are getting sales from ikoruna
now complaining
same here 4 days no sale and its unbelievable

I just have one suggestion for EB.. To put a notice to let only 21ys or older to join affiliate... :) this kids are cracking me up whenever i visit this thread.. always crying. everyday....

+1,

and ofr all kids here complain about ikaruna, you know everything but you always repeat stop this BS ok, they are working if we are not getting sales than they are also in teh same way they have no money like us.

latest note for all: Ikraune Blocks USA visitors, and this is it why no sales, iam getting sales normally from Europe and russia so no need to complain again and post BS begs and question wait untill EXTABIT team solve the probleme and you will all know by notification here or in teh site. work hard and stay tuned .

peace

Anyone using the up to $20 per 1000 non-unique downloads rate? What are your current rates? Mine is 3,4$ per 1000 downloads :facepalm:. But I'm new, it will probably improve. No sales yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back