Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP VERY SLOW! :facepalm:
lolz check ur RDP.. i gettin 15MB per files and 5 files active

via avangate????

what's the point via avangate or not? i believe they count rebills from account not from payment processor.if the account that buying via avangate and they rebills whatever they use to paid i believe we still get rebills coz that's how the system works

Same here. I guess it's just a short term problem because you couldn't even load it few minutes ago and now you can (eventhough some menus don't work).

Avangate is still with extabit right now and today is 1st Nov. When its going to remove?

Lets hope our payment should be locked today and processed on next friday

Last edited:
How can I register as an affliate?

I read in the FAQ:
First of all you have to register. Go to the registration page and fill all fields. After that you need to register in our partner program. To do that click on the banner 'Register as a partner!' on this page . The system will automatically forward you to the statistics page. On this page you should form your perfonal rate that fits you best. It’s up to you which rate to choose.
But when I go to the 'partner page', I see no banner or link where I have to click on to activate it. I am a registered member with them. Just no affliate.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back