Status
Not open for further replies.
So you expect a filehost (which is trying to justify to every payment processor that its operations are legal) to approach a warez board and offer their services to them?

You do realize that things like this are the reason why filehosts are in so much trouble these days? Remember oron? Remember what happened to them?

I wouldn't expect them to sign a legal contract and do PR about it. But obviously some of the hosts have to make deals with webmasters of big sites if the site has allowed list. And it is not like there is only 1 allowed host on those sites. Being on the list means nothing legally I imagine. RS has been allowed there for years and they are still fine. But yes I realize that the most used host there will get most attention.
Anyway I got my answer via pm, thanks for that.

I think everything happen have their own reason. Maybe extabit has gathered enough member so no need to pay more for referal. and ikoruna may have some problem which isn't suitable for extabit so they remove

thanks for the payment EB..just check and it's already on my WM hihihi 1st payment with EB without problem at all...hihihi next week gonna be 2nd payment...

hic!! why rate down:facepalm: and remove ikonuva:'(
Hi, these days lot of uploaders came to extabit. So, servers getting overload easily.We need more servers to stabilize speeds. But we can't buy more & more servers without paypal funds. so, we need to decrease PPS rate to somewhat overcome this issue.

We finally decided not to decrease PPS rate at all. But we decided to cut down new registrations & Referral commission.

So, new registrations disabled & referral commission decreased from 20% to 5%.

About Ikoruna, we decided to remove them because they don't have fraud protection check.

Last edited:
Hi, these days lot of uploaders came to extabit. So, servers getting overload easily.We need more servers to stabilize speeds. But we can't buy more & more servers without paypal funds. so, we need to decrease PPS rate to somewhat overcome this issue.

We finally decided not to decrease PPS rate at all. But we decided to cut down new registrations & Referral commission.

About Ikoruna, we decided to remove them because they don't have fraud protection check.

just stop accept new affiliate member until u got fund from PP

Excellent explanation and brilliant move.Nice job

Some newbie with the help of vps upload hundreds of TB to server but do not know how to profit from them.So it's a waste

ok thanks for support!!!:sun: gfx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back