Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does a bankwire take?

My account says it went though but the money is not in my bank yet!!!

I was really counting on getting this today! PLEASE HELP

Hello,
I have question about download count.
Why you do non count "in Folder's Files" ?
No Folder's Files are counted.
But I make Folder,put in Files to Folder, then I use Folder link,
All of Folder's File are not counted Download, every File "0".
is there problem about file manager?

@Extabit
A quote from forumophilia admin:
"I don't know that is Extаbit, I do not trust them. Also, they did not offer themselves to us."

That's in a discussion about their approved host list. Now my question is why wouldn't you approach them, same goes for pbb board. No admin is gonna add extabit on a good will or just because few members asked for it. Obviously someone has to contact them and make a deal. I've suggested this via support ticket couple of months ago, but got no reply to my email and I guess nobody made any effort to get yourself approved on those two boards. But ok maybe it is not in your best interest to get all that extra traffic and I am missing something here. If that is the case never mind me.

@Extabit
A quote from forumophilia admin:
"I don't know that is Extаbit, I do not trust them. Also, they did not offer themselves to us."

That's in a discussion about their approved host list. Now my question is why wouldn't you approach them, same goes for pbb board. No admin is gonna add extabit on a good will or just because few members asked for it. Obviously someone has to contact them and make a deal. I've suggested this via support ticket couple of months ago, but got no reply to my email and I guess nobody made any effort to get yourself approved on those two boards. But ok maybe it is not in your best interest to get all that extra traffic and I am missing something here. If that is the case never mind me.

So you expect a filehost (which is trying to justify to every payment processor that its operations are legal) to approach a warez board and offer their services to them?

You do realize that things like this are the reason why filehosts are in so much trouble these days? Remember oron? Remember what happened to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back