Status
Not open for further replies.
Why folders with files are necessary if it is impossible to give on it the public links that from it downloaded?

Whether it is impossible to make that any could download from a certain folder?

For example I give the links to the folder where the film on 15 parts is loaded

Why folders with files are necessary if it is impossible to give on it the public links that from it downloaded?

Whether it is impossible to make that any could download from a certain folder?

For example I give the links to the folder where the film on 15 parts is loaded

it's because when someone report the folder, all files are deleted + if you copy backuped files in same folder, it looks like we've not deleted the files = looks like we're ignoring dmca.

So folders stay not public.

@Extabit thanks for changing default sorting to "by upload date" as suggested but there is still an issue when moving the newly uploaded files from root folder. When I move new files from root to let's say folderX file manager will automatically switch to folderX and files will be sorted by name again. So if you could please consider this situation as well so that files are sorted by upload date after moving them from root to some folder.

It's strange that after submitting links, link address changed, maybe thats why you're not getting sales, but one friend of mine newly using extabit and got 2 sales overnight

@ extabit representatives

stop posting messages like 'check PM', thread bumping is not allowed, they will certainly be notified, when they receive PM, same rule goes for members, they all see notifications when there is new message, and they refresh page. It's like pressing button on elevator 10 times, it won't come down faster.

Stop posting one after another. We do not tolerate spam either by members or by people who advertise in here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back