Status
Not open for further replies.
@balak in partners report page please put back previous sales and rebills from the last month so that we will know when do rebills come.. is this what you call maximum transparency for partners? why are you hiding previous sales and rebills stats counter?...

Thanks,tig3r07. That helps a bit. There is still a problem, as I see it, with the system. Let say I have a folder called "Sexy Thai Girls". I upload a new "STG" file. Now its at the top of my host folder. I click and move it, as you have suggested, to the "STG" folder. The problem now is that now I am IN the "STG" folder, and I didn't ask to be. The system shouldn't assume that, I don't think. Because now, to go back to where I was in the host folder, I have to click on the host folder icon "\", wait, then hit the sort option or search something just to get back to where I started. That, IMHO, is too many steps and consumes too much time. Unless there is a way around it I don't know about. Thanks for you help, though. Your English is great!

6UN2W.png

do u have a any problem

@balak in partners report page please put back previous sales and rebills from the last month so that we will know when do rebills come.. is this what you call maximum transparency for partners? why are you hiding previous sales and rebills stats counter?...
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back