Status
Not open for further replies.
d5f8a1b4f0.jpg

Do you have problems with the statistics ?

Yesterday and today have the greatest reduction in statistics.

Number of downloads and the number of sales of the premium.

Last edited:
Paypal payment received, thanks.

Regarding to the download problem, hope there will be compensation to PPD partners. My number of downloads decreased half for these 2 days. 8-)

Can you tell me VERY SPECIFICALLY how to move recentely uploaded files into their relevant folders. The way I do it is so slow and annoying--I end up accidentally downloading my own file AND in the folder I sent the file to, meaning I have to go BACK to the generic uploaded files, find the next file by sorting.....in other words, it takes me about 5 or 6 separate steps, and multiple files, forget it. What am I doing wrong, or better, how can I do it right? Thanks in advance

David, do this:
1) Clic first file.
2) Press Control (Ctrl) key in board.
3) DONT RELEASE the Ctrl key.
4) Clic other files. You select all. Then, move this files (move one an all other selects move too) to the folder.

Other option:
1) Clic one file.
2) Press and dont release Shift key.
3) Clic other file.

All the files between file A and file B will be select. If you have some file between A and B that you dont want to move, press control and clic the select file, this will unselect.

My english is bad, hope you can understand it.

what are u guys doing to stop zavera ....one guy asked me give him direct links instead of safelink since zavera accepts only protected links...

no rebills from 1 week got a lot sales last month but now no rebills.

and balak can you explain this

i found resseler here
http://www.24instant.com/en/21-extabit

and he sell up to 2 years suscription of extabit.

the thing wanna now if someone goes to this resseller throught my link is it counted the sale or not.

and if one bought 1 year from resseller how much you coun ton our account.

thnkx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back