Status
Not open for further replies.
now stats begin counting ... but my newly published files are not counting downloads while old files are counting ... why is it so lazy???!!?

That's not extabit problem this's your problem coz today i got 9 sells & 1 rebill
true..got one rebill today and yesterday too.

if you didn't get sales or rebills for the past few days then blame yourself. most probably people are not interested with your contents anymore.

be creative, upload contents people want.

@ VIP
I totally agreed with you.. Post quality stuff not quantity.
I show my my work I post quality. got 55 downloads today and 8 sales :)

c72948d8.jpg

Problem is not me or other, problem was dead servers of extabit. People are still waiting
to buy extabit account. I got another host and got 2-3 sales per day. I'm sure people waiting weeks will restart buy accounts. But they will always have suspicious about extabit for a time.

arfarsh, it depends on you are owner a site or forum. otherwise nobody can get 8-10 sales per day
without a forum/blog/portal.

@zokarimsana,

I am not the owner of any site now.. I had xbox360 site but now its closed.
I only work on forums and portal. Tricks are very important to grab or enforced a person to buy premium.
So guys don't blaim to extabit. They are fine you should work hard and focus on quality not quantity.

Thank you,
arfarsh!

arfarsh, you can not compare Games and Movies. its like compare apple and mellon.
I got 10 tb games in filesonic but I can not reupload them to extabit with 500 gbyte rdp
and their 30 day or 60 day deletion system is a door infront of me. 20 times download and upload takes nearly several months.

post leechers are everywhere, especially in some places, whenever I upload files, leecher copy ans repost them in 1hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back