Status
Not open for further replies.
many files have Error while I try to download some files

kMejbM.jpg

and here speed issue getting terrible

wYICi8.jpg

and p1 server is dead or what ... i have some files in it and unable to download them even tried many times in 3 days

Last edited:
same here and we miss other support

You always send me PM about stats are frozen, and you don't get sales / rebills, and I always reply stats working fine, because they are! What else do you want to hear from me? If you can't generate sales, that's your problem! Other users are having sales regularly.

And you can be lucky that I'm support now, it's WEEKEND, so it's not a working day, but still I'm here for all extabit users. fgs

should be able to put password on our files like filesonic, because there are to many thieves stealing our work with remoteupload, including user ''vis87'' the bigest thief evere

You always send me PM about stats are frozen, and you don't get sales / rebills, and I always reply stats working fine, because they are! What else do you want to hear from me? If you can't generate sales, that's your problem! Other users are having sales regularly.

And you can be lucky that I'm support now, it's WEEKEND, so it's not a working day, but still I'm here for all extabit users. fgs

I completely agree with balak and the stats working fine and got 1 sale today :)

Hello,
There is a problem in Browsing in Extabit.
Day by day, You are loosing your customers.

Upload, Create file, Copy file, Browsing is not possible from 2 days.

I couldn't post anything from yesterday.
All my Backup files are in Extabit. Can't move any other filehost with my Backup files.
How i have to do now?
Extabit can we know when your problems will solve ?
I didn't seen before any filehost need lots of time to solve a issue.
Can you imagine that how many days already gone with your problems.
Can you imagine that your uploaders lost how much money?

The real matter is if you take more and more time to solve this issue you will lost a huge customers and uploaders.

Don't mind about my speech. Coz I am telling you the truth.

Even earning is low.

So we lost lots of money with extabit.

Does anybody facing problem with upload or copy file ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back